Honored Contributor

LOGO SHOWS TSV DAY July 30th

These are times for the full LOGO  shows.  Since there is a LOGO TSV, I'm sure Lori will appear in other shows too (for example, Carolyn's Closet show in the a.m. which Carolyn mentioned that Lori would be on):

Midnight - 1:00 a.m.

3:00-4:00 a.m.

2:00-4:00 p.m.

7:00 - 9:00 p.m.

I hope I don't spend too much (esp. on any more rayon/span  @Biftu, but you never know....)

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOWS TSV DAY July 30th

Looking forward to some of the shows but will be away for part of tomorrow.  I plan on buying two of the cardignas...teal & twilight.  Plus two new tanks that will go with them really well...A307275  in oatmeal & dark amethyst.

Honored Contributor

I preordered these pants in the cherry mocha but I really like all the colors they come in. I ordered my usual size medium; hope that works (they are cotton).  Love these pants - at least online!

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Cotton-Slub-Pull-On-Pant-with-Drawstring.product.A307248....

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

I preordered these pants in the cherry mocha but I really like all the colors they come in. I ordered my usual size medium; hope that works (they are cotton).  Love these pants - at least online!

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Cotton-Slub-Pull-On-Pant-with-Drawstring.product.A307248....

@Pearlee  Those are really cute too...would be comfortable to wear on a plan ride!  Hmmm!

Have you ever purchase any of Lori's jeans?  I really like the look of some of her boyfriend jeans but I'm at a loss as to size.  I also wear a medium in Logo pull on pants and a medium short in QF Dream Jeannes.  I'm wondering how Lori's jeans fit.

ETA:  I just took a look at the size chart on those pull on pants and the fit seems to be very generous.  A small might work for me...or maybe not.  I wish sizing was consistent!

Respected Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

Looking forward to some of the shows but will be away for part of tomorrow.  I plan on buying two of the cardignas...teal & twilight.  Plus two new tanks that will go with them really well...A307275  in oatmeal & dark amethyst.

@haddon9 Great minds think alike Smiley Happy  Same colors, same items.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

@haddon9 Great minds think alike Smiley Happy  Same colors, same items.

@Trudey Smiley Very Happy  I can't wait to see them presented and I hope they show our cardi tank combos!

Respected Contributor

@haddon9  I'm thinking that an animal print tank, in shades of brown, would look nice with the distressed teal cardigan too.

Respected Contributor

@haddon9

I was thinking of sizing down to a small also in these.  And in my experience the 100% cotton usually stretches.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

These are times for the full LOGO  shows.  Since there is a LOGO TSV, I'm sure Lori will appear in other shows too (for example, Carolyn's Closet show in the a.m. which Carolyn mentioned that Lori would be on):

Midnight - 1:00 a.m.

3:00-4:00 a.m.

2:00-4:00 p.m.

7:00 - 9:00 p.m.

I hope I don't spend too much (esp. on any more rayon/span  @Biftu, but you never know....)

@Pearlee: As to having a goal of not spending too much, I have rejected that goal, while still hoping for reasonableness.

Already ordered the TSV in distressed teal.

Ordered a mock turtle from yesterday.

Today, decided to add Lori's YELLOW whimsy jacket to my wardrobe. Love the zipper jackets (have a collection of black ones):

Screen Shot 2018-07-29 at 3.27.22 PM.png

Haven't seen the applique yellow top?

All this and the first show is hours away. (Though, happily, 9 pm my time.)

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee, I opted not to buy the TSV in teal . Instead I ordered A 309796- Cotton Slub top with Rib trim in the French Roast color. Think I would get more wear out of it.  It's the same price. I checked out  your pre order pants ( a307248)  and I may get them in the twilight grey.  They look comfortable.  If I don't order I'll await your reviiew.