Valued Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOWS - THREE! - Saturday Feb. 10

wrote:

What did you all think of the Lavish jacket with all the embroidery (Boho Chic) in the 10:00 pm show?  It was at an ODO price (still pricey). 

Hi @Pearlee,

I didn't care for it for myself, but i thought the copper color was more attractive than the ivory.  You are right that it was pricey even for a ODO!  Did you get it?

Respected Contributor

The copper jacket was pretty but way too short for me and so expensive! My mom bought the black chiffon cardigan to take with her next month to Cancun. She's going to use it as a swim cover up.
Trusted Contributor

wrote:

What did you all think of the Lavish jacket with all the embroidery (Boho Chic) in the 10:00 pm show?  It was at an ODO price (still pricey). 

Nicely done, but not my style. Not my colors either.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

oops- deleted -posted on wrong thread

Honored Contributor

About the Lavish embroidered jacket - to answer those who asked what I thought - I liked it but not enough to buy it at that price.  Maybe As Is and I'd get the cloud white one.

I liked all the embroidery but didn't care for how much shorter it was in the back, and I kept thinking of the other embroidered Boho Chic tops of hers that were somewhat disappointing in person.  So the price made this one a no-go for me; I just didn't like it quite enough.  I would seriously consider it at a lower price.