Trusted Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOWS - THREE! - MONDAY NOV. 20

In case anyone missed it, A237516 Cotton Cashmere Sweater with Draped Pockets, is on a sale price of $58.98, down from the QVC price of $74.50. This is quite possibly my favorite LOGO sweater. I have several already or I would get another one myself.

Honored Contributor

@aprimo wrote:

In case anyone missed it, A237516 Cotton Cashmere Sweater with Draped Pockets, is on a sale price of $58.98, down from the QVC price of $74.50. This is quite possibly my favorite LOGO sweater. I have several already or I would get another one myself.

@aprimo  Thanks for the info.  I have a few also, that fortunately I purchase As Is and in pristine condition.   That garnet color, though, is calling my name...... Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@aprimo wrote:

@aprimo - I agree.  I have this sweater in two colors.

Honored Contributor

The flaw of Lori's panne velvet - those leggings are shiny!  

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

And....they look baggy, not ruched!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Very!

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

Very!

@Biftu   Safe to assume, then you aren't getting the black cherry to go with your vest?  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@aprimo wrote:

@aprimo  Thanks for the info.  I have a few also, that fortunately I purchase As Is and in pristine condition.   That garnet color, though, is calling my name...... Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy

@Pearlee I have the garnet already and it's a gorgeous color! I just hope it gets cold enough here to wear it this "winter".

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

Very!

@Biftu   Safe to assume, then you aren't getting the black cherry to go with your vest?  Smiley Happy

@Pearlee - You assume correctly.  Can you imagine wearing that shiny vest with these pants!  Now that would be a blinding look.

Honored Contributor

@aprimo  Thanks - I ordered it!  That's a color that is very flattering to me.  Didn't need another one of those sweaters though....... Smiley Sad   Would never have bought it if not for the sale price and even then....I don't need it!   And I bought stuff at Talbots tonight!