Honored Contributor

LOGO SHOWS - THREE! - MONDAY NOV. 20

Fashion day on Nov. 20th.  LOGO:

5:00-7:00 a.m.

10:00-11:00 a.m.

8:00-9:00 p.m.

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOWS - THREE! - MONDAY NOV. 20

I wonder why she has three shows on Monday?  Maybe because she won't be on Saturdays for a while and Q loves to sell her merchandise.    I won't be awake for the first one but will look at the product review.

Respected Contributor

What is that top that Jayne has on under her cardigan? It looks like it has texture or a print.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wasn't up for the first morning show, but looked at the product revew and there were some really good buys in that show.  The striped tee top is an especially great price (I have it in three colors, one of which isn't offered any more).  Since I own three I'm not getting any more, but $39 is a great price for it.

As for the 10:00 a.m. show -  @Biftu  - oh, now!  The French Terry former TSV  twinset with abstract camo tank - offered yet again and reduced again.   They will never get rid of that set!   Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

I decided to pick up A266762 since it's on sale. I've had that on my wish list for quite a while, but never was convinced to buy it for $84. I ordered the blackberry.

Respected Contributor

@Hippiified wrote:

What is that top that Jayne has on under her cardigan? It looks like it has texture or a print.

She said later, it is Anybody. It’s a swing top, not the tsv.  Looked good on her. A293070 In the Wine/Abstract. Omg it’s $29.98

Valued Contributor

@Hippiified wrote:

@Hippiified wrote:

She said later, it is Anybody. It’s a swing top, not the tsv.  Looked good on her. A293070 In the Wine/Abstract. Omg it’s $29.98

i actually ordered it the wine abstract this morning.  Hope I like it!!

Honored Contributor

By the way, the velvet ruched leggings were modeled in this morning's show and I didn't like the ruching!  It was really quite bulky looking and such thick pleats weren't very flattering IMO.   Maybe they'll be on tonight?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh, dear. Not loving Amy's eye makeup tonight - the two big dark smudges at each outer corner.  

Ruched leggings coming up.....

Valued Contributor

I have the legging in my cart in black. Waiting to see the presentation first though because I'm not at all sure from online and didn't see them this morning.

@Pearlee wrote:

Oh, dear. Not loving Amy's eye makeup tonight - the two big dark smudges at each outer corner.  

Ruched leggings coming up.....