Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOWS - THREE - MONDAY FEB. 4th

@Pearlee  I know what you mean English garden-y.   I liked the blue but did not order- very lightweight for summer but I think I would feel like a summer tablecloth - just me - but I think it would look good on others. 

Super Contributor

Missed them all!

Super Contributor

Ugg, wish I had watched..forgot all about the shows on Monday

Honored Contributor

@dulwich  @Biftu  I don't know whether either of you watched the 10:00 pm show with Shawn, but I did and I'm pretty sure Lori and Shawn, when presenting the floral lace cardigan with tie we've been discussing, that a blouse was coming up in that same type of fabric.  Biftu, perhaps we'll like that better than the cardi-with-tie, and blouses can be worn as jackets too (our Lavish blouse we have in several colors such as buttercup, works well as a cardi.  Did either of you hear that too?  I wasn't paying super close attention to all the chat between Lori and Shawn  (shocking, I know....).  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  I just played back tape - not much info  - see below - but maybe someone else will know which top Lori is referring to.....

Early in presentation Lori did say to Shawn ‘there is a shirt that you are going to want I have in all 3 colors if you go to qvc.com’ then later she said ‘remember the top we sold couple of weeks ago that you can wear underneath things that is the same lace...’

Need to do some detective work.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@Pearlee  I just played back tape - not much info  - see below - but maybe someone else will know which top Lori is referring to.....

Early in presentation Lori did say to Shawn ‘there is a shirt that you are going to want I have in all 3 colors if you go to qvc.com’ then later she said ‘remember the top we sold couple of weeks ago that you can wear underneath things that is the same lace...’

Need to do some detective work.

@dulwich  Yes, that's what I heard too.  The "shirt you are going to want to have"  as they were presenting that cardi is what I was thinking of.  I did also hear the reference to the lace top from a few weeks ago.  But I was thinking of the "shirt" reference - it made me think a shirt was coming in the same fabric (not necessarily the same print) as the cardi.  Thanks for corroborating.

Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

And this one can be worn under tank or sleeveless dress. (In case someone didn’t see the show)

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Layers-by-Lori-Goldstein-Stretch-Lace-Top-with-Knit-Details.product.A343845...

Respected Contributor

@Hippiified  Thank you for posting these two items - I had not seen any of them but they are the ones we were wondering about in above threads.  Great detective work!

Respected Contributor

@dulwich  Thanks. I love them all!