Valued Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOWS SATURDAY AUG. 5th

@haddon9 wrote:

@Trudey wrote:
@Pearlee. Where are you???

I've been wondering too and hope that she's okay!...it's been several days now since Pealey has posted.

@I've been missing @Pearlee, too.  Hope she is okay and we hear from her today!

Honored Contributor

@AZ girl wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

@Trudey wrote:

I've been wondering too and hope that she's okay!...it's been several days now since Pealey has posted.

@AZ girl Since it's early August one would assume that perhaps she's on vacation...let's hope that's all it is!

Esteemed Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@AZ girl wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

@Trudey wrote:

@AZ girl Since it's early August one would assume that perhaps she's on vacation...let's hope that's all it is!

Usually she mentions if she is going to miss a show.  Let's assume she is somewhere fabulous having a great time and wearing her Logo.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi all!  Thanks to @Biftu for starting the Monday show thread, and for your well wishes and thanks to everyone else also who missed me!  Smiley Happy  @Trudey  @Peg, @AZ girl @aprimo  @haddon9 and I hope I didn't forget anyone but if so, thanks! Smiley Happy

I've been pretty put off by QVC for many reasons lately.  A while back as you may recall, I said I was "considering" not ordering from QVC again and I did cut back some then although kept ordering.  But my feeling about that gets stronger and stronger.  I haven't ordered anything lately even though I had a few As Is items in my cart that I would normally have purchased, and I would have purchased the new tencel pants in blackberry that I think a couple of you were going to buy but reconsidered, such as our most bottom-feeding LOGO friend, Peg.  Smiley Happy  Hi, Peg. Smiley Happy  But I didn't buy anything.

I'm disgruntled and fed up for many reasons, among which are the $3 I lose to return something, juvenile baiting on this board together with inconsistent moderation, the increase in QVC prices (hard to pay $46 for the kz johnson top when most of mine were purchased at around $34 and a while back there was a ODO on them for $29 was it? or maybe it was $39  but still... you know how much Q is making on them when it charges $46)  etc.   I think my recent experience at the out-of-town boutique I went to a couple of weeks ago has also influenced me.  Not only did I get really cool things but there is no return fee there and I was treated like a valued customer, which I can say QVC employees do not always do and it's getting worse.   There are plenty of boutiques in the city where I live to shop at, even though that one particular one was out of town.    I think, though, the main reason for my not wanting to make purchases here or encouraging others to do so is my not being treated  as a valued customer by some (although certainly not by all) employees of the company.

So.....at this point in time I really don't feel like giving QVC any more of my income.    And I also will refrain from being Pearley the Enabler because I don't esp. want to be the one to encourage others spend their money here either.  (Of course, I may revert to enabling if I "slip up" but I intend to stop being an enabler because of my feelings toward this company).

That said, nothing much has been tempting me at all other than those As Is items and the tencel pants which I didn't purchase that I mentioned above.  @aprimo I think it was - are you the one who ordered the new space dye zip hoodie in the blue A285347? Of them all, I definitely thought the blue was the prettiest. However - and I'm really glad you like it and don't mean to be putting a damper on it for you but merely offering my opinion - to me there was something "incongruous" about the fabric on that hemline.  It didn't seem to blend in well with the rest of the look - at least to me.  Maybe because I'm so used to seeing just the lace trim hemlines after all these years (although there have been others occasionally with fabric mixed in also).  I really do hope it works for you and you love it; it was a pretty color and is IMO is appropriate in all seasons.  

At any rate, I wanted to let you all know I'm still here.  And I'm glad @kz johnson and @Tissyanne have also popped in  - had been missing you two ladies!   I was afraid kz may have started another painting project LOL! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm so glad you posted Pearley! I do understand your feelings. I did a boycott a few months ago then came back for awhile, but I was very unhappy with some recent item prices and receiving a couple 'very used' items sold as new. Plus after purchasing from nordstrom, Zappos's and amazon a lot recently I was reminded of what good customer service and prompt shipping is like. I do love Lori but at new prices I can find better fabrics and other a looks I like elsewhere🤗 btw if anyone likes the deconstructed look in 100 percent cotton costco has a very cute free people top at a fantastic price. Hope you'll continue to post about new finds  @Pearlee even if it has nothing to do with logo( u deserve a personal thank you from Lori and qvc for all you've done!)

Honored Contributor

@equss wrote:

I'm so glad you posted Pearley! I do understand your feelings. I did a boycott a few months ago then came back for awhile, but I was very unhappy with some recent item prices and receiving a couple 'very used' items sold as new. Plus after purchasing from nordstrom, Zappos's and amazon a lot recently I was reminded of what good customer service and prompt shipping is like. I do love Lori but at new prices I can find better fabrics and other a looks I like elsewhere🤗 btw if anyone likes the deconstructed look in 100 percent cotton costco has a very cute free people top at a fantastic price. Hope you'll continue to post about new finds  @Pearlee even if it has nothing to do with logo( u deserve a personal thank you from Lori and qvc for all you've done!)

@equss  Thanks very much.  Well, I think Lori would appreciate my posts and what I've done to help her brand.  I'm certain that QVC doesn't.  Smiley Sad   

Respected Contributor

Lori has a very active FB group that does a great job promoting her brand    It's extremely welcoming and helpful,  and Lori herself posts there.   

Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

Lori has a very active FB group that does a great job promoting her brand    It's extremely welcoming and helpful,  and Lori herself posts there.   

Smiley Happy

@Bri36  Great!   I hope you take advantage of that then and participate over there.

I myself am not on  FB and have no desire to be.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Bri36 wrote:

Smiley Happy

@Bri36  Great!   I hope you take advantage of that then and participate over there.

I myself am not on  FB and have no desire to be.

Great news.  I can do both!   

Honored Contributor

Well Hooray! 

I never even knew you had any interest in LOGO until your recent reviews in this forum. Smiley Happy