Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOWS SATURDAY AUG. 5th

@Pjcab wrote:

@Pearlee Just got back from my vacation and am catching up and am so glad you posted as many were concerned. IMO you are the logo go to gal for questions and info.

I totally understand your post.

Qvc is definitely changing and they are missing out on a super customer like you

I too,have issues with qvc's charges on returns ..how many of those twin sets did I send back, until I learned or got feedback from you.

You were and are a blessing to many ❤️ On this logo forum.

@Pjcab  Awww you are so nice. Thanks so much for your sweet post.  I'm really glad you are back too - I noticed you were gone!  And yes - those twinsets.  At least under Q's new policy we can exchange without cost now.

Super Contributor

@Pearlee Yes I saw the title free exchange and had no idea what they meant, if we order the wrong size and return they will not charge the shipping fee?

Too late for me ,as I now stay away from those twin sets as they don't work for me.

Honored Contributor

@Pjcab wrote:

@Pearlee Yes I saw the title free exchange and had no idea what they meant, if we order the wrong size and return they will not charge the shipping fee?

Too late for me ,as I now stay away from those twin sets as they don't work for me.

@Pjcab

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Q-Talk/Free-exchanges/m-p/3975364#M85815

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  I'm so glad to hear from you...I was very worried.  I have a lot of the same feelings about shopping with QVC these days.  I just took two packages to the post office to return.  I have lost almost all interest in Logo...other than chatting with this group. None of the new offerings are appealing to me and the costs are crazy.  I am more than willing to pay higher prices for unique items, but the prices aren't justified in most of the new Logo clothing.  However, I love everything that I've ordered from a newer clothing line and feel that it is worth the cost.  Anyway...so happy that you are well.  We may not know each other personally, but I care about you and worry when you're not around.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@Pearlee  I'm so glad to hear from you...I was very worried.  I have a lot of the same feelings about shopping with QVC these days.  I just took two packages to the post office to return.  I have lost almost all interest in Logo...other than chatting with this group. None of the new offerings are appealing to me and the costs are crazy.  I am more than willing to pay higher prices for unique items, but the prices aren't justified in most of the new Logo clothing.  However, I love everything that I've ordered from a newer clothing line and feel that it is worth the cost.  Anyway...so happy that you are well.  We may not know each other personally, but I care about you and worry when you're not around.

@Trudey@ Thank you so much for your lovely post.   I feel like we are girlfriends also, and like I said to @Biftu, would gladly give you my personal info if this board had a PM function.  It would be so fun to meet many of the nice genuine LOGO-loving  ladies on this forum some time.  

@I think you meant the Kim Gravel clothes you keep saying are really great.  I'm happy that you found a line that is working so well for you.  I enjoy reading your posts on the thread here about clothing that goes great with our LOGO clothing, and in the fashion forum where you've written about it.  As I've written many times, our body types are way different so many things that work for you would not work for me, and vice versa.  Still fun to read what you think though and about your great finds (and helpful to know what doesn't work).  I well remember that coconut top @Biftu and I love, the one that's all coconut with a coconut  crochet overlay (before she started doing more crochet overlay) and that flares out.  Short and not big busty @Biftu and I loved it but it really didn't work for you and the way you are built.   

Trusted Contributor

I think the free exchange is nice. The only issue I think I would have   is that it will take a very long to actually get my exchanged item. When I use their return label it takes approx 8-10 days to fully get back to them and then it'll be quite awhile to ship the exchanged item. I have some things" in process"for days. Correct me here if I am wrong. Will they ship the exchanged item once they "see" the item  that didn't fit is heading back to the Q.??  

On another note, it sounds like alot of us have "Lori burnout" . I am hopeful we'll all still come to this forum and chat.

Honored Contributor

@violet runner  I actually don't have Lori burnout.  It's more QVC burnout for me.  In fact, I may be checking Ebay and Amazon more often for her clothing (I know it's on there).  

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee, understood.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee  Just read your post and share your sentiments.  I've been pulling back for several reasons, but there has been so much LOGO bashing on these boards I'd rather just not go there.  I just want to share how much I've appreciated your input and advice.  (I've even purchased Deft to wash my LOGO clothing).  You have been a stellar team leader and I've always enjoyed the camaraderie of the LOGO ladies.  New adventures await us, but I'm happy to know you will still frequent these boards.  Much respect and thanks for all of your shares.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@Pearlee  Just read your post and share your sentiments.  I've been pulling back for several reasons, but there has been so much LOGO bashing on these boards I'd rather just not go there.  I just want to share how much I've appreciated your input and advice.  (I've even purchased Deft to wash my LOGO clothing).  You have been a stellar team leader and I've always enjoyed the camaraderie of the LOGO ladies.  New adventures await us, but I'm happy to know you will still frequent these boards.  Much respect and thanks for all of your shares.

What a very kind and lovely post @phoenixbrd .  You made my day, esp. using Dreft now!  LOL  Smiley Happy   It works well! Smiley Happy   I always like your posts, input and opinions too and also consider you a good friend.  Thanks so much for posting - what a day brightener.   Although, of course, I'm sorry you share my share my negative feelings also. Smiley Sad

As for the bashing, that's all part of the uneven moderation here.   Posts of mine are deleted as being "unkind" or "inappropriate" at times, yet the mods leave up all that unkind and inappropriate bashing and obvious baiting.   Go figure.  Not good and it creates ill feelings towards Q  for us board contributors.

Have a great weekend and thanks again for your post.Smiley Happy