Valued Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOWS SATURDAY 6/24 Four Hours Altogether

@1Professor wrote:

@Pearlee @Pjcab @AZ girl @divine @haddon9:

My point, as a trial lawyer gasping at the consequences, is that it isn't just lost sales for Q. In addition, they have to pay penalties to the vendor.

Since sales aren't going through or aren't being attempted while it's down, they have to formula-it: how many sales at the same time, same day, same host, similar items were made in the recent past.

{I was a personal injury lawyer. Nothing sadder than the formulas used to caculate the value of a life lost through megligence or medical malpractice: figuring out how long a person would have lived, salaries they would have earned, value of their life to family . . . . . . ugh.}

That said, the Q's legal team is reeling.

@Oh boy!  I'm sure they are, @1Professor.  And I bet the IT Department is in hot water right now!

Regular Contributor

FYI...On the capris that are coming up.  When they first came out I got them in blue.  They were very cute, but oh so tight.  My regular size felt like I was trying to squeeze into a too small pair of pantyhose.  The material is a lttle thick, so too hot for me for summer.  I returned them and did not reorder. 

Valued Contributor

@lilybelle wrote:

FYI...On the capris that are coming up.  When they first came out I got them in blue.  They were very cute, but oh so tight.  My regular size felt like I was trying to squeeze into a too small pair of pantyhose.  The material is a lttle thick, so too hot for me for summer.  I returned them and did not reorder. 

@Good to know, @lillybelle.  Thanks for the info!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1Professor wrote:

@Pearlee @Pjcab @AZ girl @divine @haddon9:

My point, as a trial lawyer gasping at the consequences, is that it isn't just lost sales for Q. In addition, they have to pay penalties to the vendor.

Since sales aren't going through or aren't being attempted while it's down, they have to formula-it: how many sales at the same time, same day, same host, similar items were made in the recent past.

{I was a personal injury lawyer. Nothing sadder than the formulas used to caculate the value of a life lost through megligence or medical malpractice: figuring out how long a person would have lived, salaries they would have earned, value of their life to family . . . . . . ugh.}

That said, the Q's legal team is reeling.

@1Professor  I don't know what "they have to" do because I haven't seen the contract terms.  It's anyone's guess. If Q's lawyers were smart, they'd have written in a 'technical difficulties" exculpatory clause for Q.

Honored Contributor

@divine wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

They just had a caller named Joan...she said that she had ordered the tie-dye tee...How did she do that?!!

Maybe she used automated ordering? That might be working.

I tried it and didn't work for me!

Trusted Contributor

That eyelet top on now is the style that makes me look like I am wearing a maternity top.

Super Contributor

Thank you @lilybelle I have been interested in those pants your info helps me pass as I live in Fl and they would be too hot to wear here...thanks!

Honored Contributor

@lilybelle wrote:

@lilybelle Are you talking about the gray-ish blue-ish printed rouched capris?

I have them in the blueish grayish and love them.  They are a perfect fit in my usual size medium and even with all those flowers they are slimming!  I love mine - including the fit in my regular size.  Odd that we had such different experiences with them.  

Honored Contributor

@Peg wrote:

That eyelet top on now is the style that makes me look like I am wearing a maternity top.

Ha!  I hate tops that look like I'm pregnant!  Been there years ago and I sure don't want to go back.

I didn't like how it looked on Adrienne.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

How can Amy "apparently have been told" that we haven't seen the bomber jacket on a Saturday?  Either she was told or she wasn't.  How could she be "apparently told."?