Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOWS SATURDAY 6/24 Four Hours Altogether

@aprimo wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

FYI = online ordering is down again - during LOGO!  

What is with the Q lately? Online ordering was down a couple of nights ago when I wanted to order that cotton-slub persimmon top because it was on EZ Pay. I think it was doing that thing where you get the warning that they can't calculate the shipping and tax, but it also wouldn't give you the EZ Pays. I could've called but I figured the lines would be jammed. Oh well, that's one way to keep me from ordering.

@aprimo: This is not "a couple of nights ago" it is the third day in a row. Thursday, Friday, Saturday. When it went down Thursday evening, it wasn't up again until late the next morning! Brief moments Friday of access, mostly down. Now today . . .

Trusted Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@aprimo wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

FYI = online ordering is down again - during LOGO!  

What is with the Q lately? Online ordering was down a couple of nights ago when I wanted to order that cotton-slub persimmon top because it was on EZ Pay. I think it was doing that thing where you get the warning that they can't calculate the shipping and tax, but it also wouldn't give you the EZ Pays. I could've called but I figured the lines would be jammed. Oh well, that's one way to keep me from ordering.

@aprimo: This is not "a couple of nights ago" it is the third day in a row. Thursday, Friday, Saturday. When it went down Thursday evening, it wasn't up again until late the next morning! Brief moments Friday of access, mostly down. Now today . . .

Wow. I didn't realize it had been that bad. I've been so busy with work lately and there haven't been any evening shows I've been interested in, so I guess I didn't notice. That's really bad for the Q.

Respected Contributor

Can't believe Amy just told everyone to go ONLINE, best for ordering. No, Amy, you cannot order on line, cannot get your own orders or account, cannot access items recently shown  . . .

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Amy has mentioned to order online...but it's not working at all!  Maybe I need a Q spending break!!

ONLINE ORDERING IS NOT WORKING!!

Super Contributor

@haddon9 That's what I was thinking...maybe it's time to take a break from ordering. I can't find the size chart for the A290211 tank I was interested in  and with you all saying on line ordering isn't working. I will just pass.

Trusted Contributor

I just placed an order online and it gave me this message:

"We're doing some routine maintenance to our online ordering system and are unable to calculate exact S&H costs, Buy More, Save More discounts and/or sales tax on your order. Feel free to continue checking out, placing your order request without interruption. Not to worry; final costs will be reflected on both your bill and in Order Status as soon as possible."

It only gave me the option to choose EZ Pay on one item and when I submitted the order I got this message:

"We're doing some routine maintenance to our online ordering system, but your order information has been received and we'll begin processing it as soon as possible. In the meantime, thanks for your patience, and for shopping with QVC."

I'm curious to see what will happen. I won't be devastated if I don't get any of them. Which probably means I should cancel it anyway. But I want to see what happens when it goes back up.

Respected Contributor

@aprimo: My message, when ordering the tank, is different:

We're sorry, the system could not process your request as the service is unavailable. Please try again later, or contact Customer Service at 1-888-345-5788 for more information.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I got this message when I tried to sign in

We're sorry, the system could not process your request as the service is unavailable. Please try again later, or contact Customer Service at 1-888-345-5788 for more information.

I just can't believe that Amy isn't addressing this as it seems no one can order. She just keeps babbling on about expiring prices, free shipping etc.

Valued Contributor

I just got home from running errands, so I'm late to the show and trying to catch up, but can't because online is down....again.  Can't even view the "items recently on air". GRRRR!  Like you all have said today, maybe it's time for me to take a break from ordering!  So frustrating that I can't even see what want to order let alone order it!  Will definitely be saving me money today, but I can imagine the Q is losing money with all of these ongoing technical difficulties they are having day after day!

Honored Contributor

@aprimo wrote:

I just placed an order online and it gave me this message:

"We're doing some routine maintenance to our online ordering system and are unable to calculate exact S&H costs, Buy More, Save More discounts and/or sales tax on your order. Feel free to continue checking out, placing your order request without interruption. Not to worry; final costs will be reflected on both your bill and in Order Status as soon as possible."

It only gave me the option to choose EZ Pay on one item and when I submitted the order I got this message:

"We're doing some routine maintenance to our online ordering system, but your order information has been received and we'll begin processing it as soon as possible. In the meantime, thanks for your patience, and for shopping with QVC."

I'm curious to see what will happen. I won't be devastated if I don't get any of them. Which probably means I should cancel it anyway. But I want to see what happens when it goes back up.

@aprimo  the last time I placed an order where maintenance was happening and the message said tax would be determined later, I placed the order because it was a LTS with a time limit on it, and I never got the order and it sold out.  There was no record of my placing the order.  Even Mod Melvin here, who tried to assist me, said there was no order ever place.    So...bottom line, if you place an order with tax to be determined later or anything else not definite about the order that's placed during maintenance, it may be lost with no record of it.   I wouldn't do it.