Valued Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOWS SATURDAY 6/24 Four Hours Altogether

Figures, @Pearley!  I hate it when that happens! UGH!  Will you get the one color that you do not already have at the ODO price?  Thank you for the feedback on sizing and not needing to size up despite the fact that it is Layers.  I think I am going to get one, but can't decide on color.  Any color that is particularly a favorit of those that you own?

Valued Contributor

@Pjcab wrote:

A272858
LOGO Layers by Lori Goldstein Striped Knit Top with Asymmetric Hem Is a one day only for 32.92

am debating as always liked that tank but never bought

@Me, too, @Pjcab.  I can't decide on color.  What color(s) are you considering?

Honored Contributor

Lori is taking over the show again.  Jayne says "let's do this" and then Lori says "but first..." and does something else.   Ugh.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AZ girl I dont know 🙁 I like them all but am trying to figure out which would go with the most of what I have. The print leggings in grey sold out in my size so  I don't want to dither again as the ordering process is back up

Valued Contributor

@Pjcab wrote:

@AZ girl I dont know 🙁 I like them all but am trying to figure out which would go with the most of what I have. The print leggings in grey sold out in my size so  I don't want to dither again as the ordering process is back up

Yes, ditto for me.  I tried to get the printed rouched legging in the small in grey and it is sold out.  Smiley Sad

Super Contributor

@AZ girl Oh my gosh thats what I wanted the same pants in size small!

I tried ordering but couldnt ..continued my day and when I came back before this show they were sold out 🙁

I noticed we seem to order the same items and colors , our closets must be similar. Still cant decide on a tank color! Decisions are hard for me to make.

Valued Contributor

I noticed that, too!  I'm sure we have many of the same items!  LOL  Good thing we don't live in the same town and run into each other in public wearing the same outfits! Haha

I really can't decide on any ODO tank color combos!  I have several in my cart and waiting for the on-air presentation to see the colors better.  UGH!    

Super Contributor

@AZ girl Im leaning towards the blue tank....

Honored Contributor

@AZ girl wrote:

@Pjcab wrote:

Yes, ditto for me.  I tried to get the printed rouched legging in the small in grey and it is sold out.  Smiley Sad

My favorite of the ODO tanks is the Indigo/ Country Blue one and it goes with tons of LOGO I have.  The first one I ever got was the wild mushroom/shell (which is a very light pink but looks cream on this tank) because it's so neutral - goes with everything.  My As Is one is the frosted sage/willow one which I was super pleased with. I hesitated for  a long time before getting it, thinking it was too similar to the wild mushroom one, and that's why I only got it when I saw it As Is.  But I love it, it's different from the wild mushroom one, and it goes with so many LOGO greens since it has two colors of the green in it.   I should have returned the cinnamon one because I never liked it nearly as well as the others and rarely reach for it.  I got the maple/rosewood one which is similar to the cinnamon (or is it cinnabar?) one and is more useful in that it goes with more.  The one I don't have is the blue lagoon one and I'm thinking about it but still am not sure how much I'd wear it. I'm wondering whether a backup blue one would be better to get because I wear it so often.  This price is killin' me!   Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@Pjcab wrote:

@AZ girl Im leaning towards the blue tank....

The indigo blue, @Pjcab? LOL!  Guess what?  I have the indigo blue in my cart!  Never would have guessed that, would you?  Haha  I also have the wild mushroom and blue lagoon in my cart as I agonize over which one I "can't live without".