Super Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOWS SATURDAY 6/24 Four Hours Altogether

Lori didn't even mention the sizing or give sizing help on that jacket..crazy they just gloss over the details and just  go to styling and price deals

Respected Contributor

@Pjcab wrote:

Lori didn't even mention the sizing or give sizing help on that jacket..crazy they just gloss over the details and just  go to styling and price deals

@Pjcab: I just ordered the bomber in green. We'll see what happens. It went to my cart, then let me do an instant order, then the icky message about receiving it, but can't say for sure . . .

So, either I receive it or don't. Fate has a mind of its own.

Honored Contributor

@Pjcab wrote:

@Pjcab  Lori needs some serious vendor coaching.

Regular Contributor

@Pjcab wrote:

Thank you @lilybelle I have been interested in those pants your info helps me pass as I live in Fl and they would be too hot to wear here...thanks!

On the other hand....Last week I got the A290480 Camo Printed French Terry Shorts in mauve.  I love them! They are so comfortable on a hot day. I wore them with the striped rose top that was on last week.  It made a cute outfit, and I also have a couple of maple tops that would look good with them.  I found they "grew" as the day went on....the legs are big to start with and came down into the bend in my knee...so I would suggest to order down a size in those, if interested.  I saw people mentioned that in the reviews too.

I liked them so much that today I ordered the other color: Vintage Elm, but I am not sure I have a top that will work, unless I wear a marshmallow or chalk top.  I don't have anything in Vintage Elm, and I can't tell online what the other colors are in the shorts. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lilybelle wrote:

@Pjcab wrote:

Thank you @lilybelle I have been interested in those pants your info helps me pass as I live in Fl and they would be too hot to wear here...thanks!

On the other hand....Last week I got the A290480 Camo Printed French Terry Shorts in mauve.  I love them! They are so comfortable on a hot day. I wore them with the striped rose top that was on last week.  It made a cute outfit, and I also have a couple of maple tops that would look good with them.  I found they "grew" as the day went on....the legs are big to start with and came down into the bend in my knee...so I would suggest to order down a size in those, if interested.  I saw people mentioned that in the reviews too.

I liked them so much that today I ordered the other color: Vintage Elm, but I am not sure I have a top that will work, unless I wear a marshmallow or chalk top.  I don't have anything in Vintage Elm, and I can't tell online what the other colors are in the shorts. 

@lilybelle  The Fr. terry of course is  a much different fabric than the cotton  spandex in the ruched capris.  The capris don't stretch out during the day as they are worn; the spandex keeps them snapping back into original shape.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@lilybelle wrote:

FYI...On the capris that are coming up.  When they first came out I got them in blue.  They were very cute, but oh so tight.  My regular size felt like I was trying to squeeze into a too small pair of pantyhose.  The material is a lttle thick, so too hot for me for summer.  I returned them and did not reorder. 

@lilybelle Are you talking about the gray-ish blue-ish printed rouched capris?

I have them in the blueish grayish and love them.  They are a perfect fit in my usual size medium and even with all those flowers they are slimming!  I love mine - including the fit in my regular size.  Odd that we had such different experiences with them.  

Yes, those capris.   I agree, they are very slimming and looked so nice on.  I was disappointed that my regular size was too small, and decided I would be too hot in them anyway.  I get overheated easily, lol.   @Pearlee...I am glad they worked for you. 

Super Contributor

@Pearlee Did you order your regular logo pant size on the print capri's

Honored Contributor

@Pjcab  I said in my post above!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee opps!

Esteemed Contributor

I was double charged yesterday on an order, I wrote to Customer Care and asked them to confirm that I was not receiving 2 of this particular item, she did confirm that only 1 would ship, and the charge would eventually fall off of my account, my order was only $22.96 which is no big deal, but another customer wrote and stated that the same thing had happened to her but her purchases equaled over $300.00, she called her credit card company and explained the circumstances and had them handle it.

So everyone check your credit card statements if you have placed orders in the last 3 days to make sure you were charged correctly, and then watch them again to make sure the charges fall off or that credit's are issued, this is alot of work for the customers since it is their technical problems that keep happening, and not a word from QVC?