Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOWS SATURDAY 6/24 Four Hours Altogether

You ladies who couldn't get the small in the blue/gray ruched capris yesterday should see if they are there today.  Surely some of those orders placed during the glitches didn't make it through yesterday.

Honored Contributor

@aprimo wrote:

@Pearlee Be strong, don't take the bait. It won't do any good.

@aprimo  I like you but I don't like being told what to do or not do.  You take responsibility for your posts please and I will take responsibility for mine.   I don't like being told what to post or not to post - I don't do that to you so please don't do that to me.  Unless you are made a moderator.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

Boy me and my size medium sure do look like Bonnie (although I'm shorter).  I totally identify with her body!

@Where is @Biftu?  She wasn't here for most of the earlier show and I don't see her here now either.   What?  Maybe @Biftu has a social life!  LOL Smiley Happy

@Pearlee - LOL - I was here for the afternoon show but was a gal-about-town tonight.  I'm going to look now what I missed, if anything.

@Biftu  So after reviewing the show, did you order anything?

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

Boy me and my size medium sure do look like Bonnie (although I'm shorter).  I totally identify with her body!

@Where is @Biftu?  She wasn't here for most of the earlier show and I don't see her here now either.   What?  Maybe @Biftu has a social life!  LOL Smiley Happy

@Pearlee - LOL - I was here for the afternoon show but was a gal-about-town tonight.  I'm going to look now what I missed, if anything.

@Biftu  So after reviewing the show, did you order anything.

@Pearlee - Nothing.  We'll see what Monday's shows have to offer.

Super Contributor

@Pearlee Thank you the heads up on checking to see if my size was available in the ruched leggings. I was able to get my size in twilight gray!

I hope @AZ girl is able to also as we both wanted the gray in small.

Again thanks!!!

Valued Contributor

@Pjcab wrote:

@Pearlee Thank you the heads up on checking to see if my size was available in the ruched leggings. I was able to get my size in twilight gray!

Again thanks!!!

@Thanks for the suggestion, @Pearlee!  Unfortunately I am late to the boards and it's now sold out again in the small in grey  Darn it!  I will keep checking and very happy for you, @Pjcab, that you were able to snag them today!  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

@AZ girl I will keep checking for you, when ever I go on.... maybe you will be able to get them in ..as is ..at a better price!

Valued Contributor

@Pjcab wrote:

@AZ girl I will keep checking for you, when ever I go on.... maybe you will be able to get them in ..as is ..at a better price!

@Thanks@Pjcab!  I would be elated to get them at an "as is" price!  Never know! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@Pjcab wrote:

Again thanks!!!

@Pjcab  YAY  - you are very welcome.  I'm delighted you could get a pair and hope you love them as much as I do.    @AZ girl  Sorry you missed out again but do check every day.  Someone may still cancel or not send in a check - there's still a possibility you could find a pair new.

Honored Contributor

@AZ girl The small in twilight gray is now available on waitlist.