Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOWS SATURDAY 6/24 Four Hours Altogether

@aprimo wrote:

@Pearlee Be strong, don't take the bait. It won't do any good.

@aprimo  What bait?  What won't do any good?  I don't really understand your post. ???

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee, I know you said that you did not size up in your ODO tanks, but I'm really struggling with what size to order....small or medium.  Normally with layers I definitely have to size up to a medium no question. However, I'm a bit "fluffier" lately and find myself to be more of a medium all the time as opposed to a medium minus or small plus.  Looking at the presentation, it looks like it is sized more generously than the Layers usually is.  My middle section is bigger than I'd like it to be these days and i don't want it to cling around my middle, but don't want gaping armholes either. How are the armholes for you on the medium?

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@aprimo wrote:

@Pearlee Be strong, don't take the bait. It won't do any good.

@aprimo  What bait?  What won't do any good?  I don't really understand your post. ???

There was a negative post on this thread recently. I didn't want to draw attention to it by quoting it. I posted to you just in case you saw it, because I know they upset you and you feel compelled to reply.

Valued Contributor

I'm still agonizing over sizing, @Pjcab.  Not sure if I should do the small or medium, so I have both sizes in my cart still.  I have the wild mushroom, the indigo blue, and the blue lagoon all waiting.  I'm for sure getting the wild mushroom and indigo blue once I've decided on size.  I may cut the blue lagoon loose however.  It just appealed to me early on and I threw it in my cart.  I'm not sure I'd get as much wear out of it as the other two color combos.

Honored Contributor

@AZ girl wrote:

@Pearlee, I know you said that you did not size up in your ODO tanks, but I'm really struggling with what size to order....small or medium.  Normally with layers I definitely have to size up to a medium no question. However, I'm a bit "fluffier" lately and find myself to be more of a medium all the time as opposed to a medium minus or small plus.  Looking at the presentation, it looks like it is sized more generously than the Layers usually is.  My middle section is bigger than I'd like it to be these days and i don't want it to cling around my middle, but don't want gaping armholes either. How are the armholes for you on the medium?

@AZ girl  Lori and Jayne were just discussing near the end of the presentation how different the striped tank was from most Layers because it flares out on the bottom; Lori said it's not cut as close to the body as most of the Layers are.  

I'm at the high end of my size mediums (although I bought my first one of them when I was in the middle of mediums not at the high end) and the mediums are still fine.  The armholes are such that I can wear it alone  (I posted that earlier).  It can be a standalone.   Maybe if you are in fact "fluffier" than usual it would be best to get the medium if you are inching into mediums more and more lately.   But I'm not at all a medium and a half in this tank - it's a true medium.  In most layers I need to go up to the large but not in this one.  The large would be too big on me.  

Super Contributor

@AZ girl I read all the reviews on the ODO tank and it seems to be a generous flow, not clingy like  layer tanks but that is just from what I read.

Valued Contributor

Thanks, @Pearley!  I appreciate your detail!  Helps tremendously!

Respected Contributor

Seeing a few things I like but again, I have no money to buy and I don't own any credit cards (long story but won't go into details). Maybe in a few months! 

Honored Contributor

@Pjcab wrote:

@AZ girl I read all the reviews on the ODO tank and it seems to be a generous flow, not clingy like  layer tanks but that is just from what I read.

@Pjcab  Yes, that's consistent with what Lori and Jayne mentioned near the end of the presentation.

Honored Contributor

Forgot to mention that the blue striped top is extremely denim-friendly. Smiley Happy