Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@Pearlee   Thank you for your comments you are a good help.

Have a cardigan that would go with dark charcoal but nada for artichoke and of course I fancy the artichoke but do I have the energy to search for one!  So hot here today my energy nil.  Time for a cuppa and get even hotter.

@dulwich   If you fancy the artichoke, definitely go with that one. You'll regret it if you don't.    You maybe won't ever need a cardi with it since it's long sleeved and you live in Calif.  

But then don't go asking for a cardi to go with the artichoke, like your teal jumpsuit!  LOL Smiley Happy  (just kidding)

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  As ‘everything goes with everything’ maybe I could throw on the one I have to go with the dark charcoal, tie it in a knot, Boyfriend Jeans underneath, cowboy boots and proceed out the door whistling Dixie as I go with DH clad in his reg jeans and Ralph Lauren sport shirt - he will not be whistling though more like horrified!  

Yahoo energy coming back  - let’s hunt for artichoke cardigan!

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  P.s. a vest could work too hmmmmm.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee   What do you think  of A307241 vibrant olive or A351633 spruce green to go with artichoke - both reduced price.  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOWS MONDAY 8/26

[ Edited ]

@dulwich wrote:

@Pearlee   What do you think  of A307241 vibrant olive or A351633 spruce green to go with artichoke - both reduced price.  Thanks.

@dulwich   Sorry I'm online so late today.   Also, I had to go back and look at the dress - wow - it is hard to tell what Lori's colors will be in person and so it's really hard to tell what shade of green cardi would go with it.

The first one you mentioned, A307241, we have discussed before.  Neither of us like the one closure at the top, and aside from that, I think it might be too short for how long the dress is and therefore look not great proportionally.  Having thought that, I didn't spend much time trying to decide if the color would go or not.  I think the green on the second one probably wouldn't look good with the green in the dress, if the colors are true online.

Today was an LTS I considered for you - the green is darker than in the dress but I think it'd be hard to match those greens up.  I did like the style of this one for the dress, with the long back.  Price was $34.88 LTS price.  Not sure this one would go with it either (again, it's a different color but might work)  but it looks like a cool cardi!

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Brushed-Rib-Knit-Duster-Cardigan.product.A297077.html?sc=...

ETA:  I think you shouldn't worry about a cardi - sorry I even brought it up - and get the green dress if that's the one you fancy!