Honored Contributor

LOGO SHOWS MONDAY 8/26

[ Edited ]

Regular times:

1:00 - 2:00 p.m.

10:00 - 11: 00 p.m.

Valued Contributor

According to my Comcast listings there is a LOGO show today at 5 pm EDST.

Valued Contributor

False Alarm.  QVC is playing with the schedule again.

Respected Contributor

@Stevie Nix It was on my AT&T listing too, and also on Lori’s IG.

Honored Contributor

It has looked to me for the past few weeks that model Bonnie - the size medium - has lost weight.  I can see it all over but esp. in her legs when she models pants.  Since she's lost weight (I think, although she's still a size medium) her body resembles mine less than it had previously!   I need to "catch up" with her so we'll be "twins" again for LOGO clothing modelling purposes.

Honored Contributor

During the afternoon show, when presenting the skirt, Lori said she wants to start having skirts be most of what she wears.   Oh yeah, well, that's because she was selling a skirt.  She did say earlier in the presentation that she rarely wears skirts but bought the one she was selling (in the pinkish combo).  Anything to make a sale.....

Honored Contributor

Did anyone buy the jeans with frayed curve hem from Shawn's show?   As I said when I posted these on the New for August thread, I like frayed hem but I'm not liking the curve frayed hem, although Shawn was going nuts over them.

Speaking of Shawn, enough with the Baby Shark stuff, just because Jagger is so into it.  I'm not interested in it whatsoever, and Lori looks baffled every time she Shawn mentions it but Lori is too polite to say anything about it.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee   No did not go for the Jeans not my style.  

However having let go check hold on A366372 dress - received and love the strawberry jam color - and seeing them on show last night back to dithering should I get color artichoke or dark charcoal?  - I get on my own nerves!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOWS MONDAY 8/26

[ Edited ]

@dulwich wrote:

@Pearlee   No did not go for the Jeans not my style.  

However having let go check hold on A366372 dress - received and love the strawberry jam color - and seeing them on show last night back to dithering should I get color artichoke or dark charcoal?  - I get on my own nerves!!!

@dulwich   You never got on mine; it's fun helping someone else spend her money!  LOL 

Think about what color cardis you have to wear over those two colors...

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee   Thank you for your comments you are a good help.

Have a cardigan that would go with dark charcoal but nada for artichoke and of course I fancy the artichoke but do I have the energy to search for one!  So hot here today my energy nil.  Time for a cuppa and get even hotter.