Esteemed Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOWS MONDAY 7/9 - TWO SHOWS

[ Edited ]

@tansy wrote:

@Pearlee, are you here?  I am thinking about the sweater, item number A276754.  Do you have it?

@tansy  Not to interfere, but I own this sweater in the pink and I just love mine.  It fits me in my regular Logo size.  I wish Lori would make more tops in this material.  It is neither too thick nor too thin.  I am short so I like the length and the 3/4 sleeves.  I think I got this long ago As Is.  I would not hesitate to order another.  One of my favorites.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu, thanks for responding.  Due to shoulder replacements, I have problems getting tops on and off.  Are the armholes kind of snug in your regular size?

Respected Contributor

@tansy

I love this top. I have 3 of them.  The armholes are not snug in my regular size.  Plenty of room all over.

Honored Contributor

@Hippiified wrote:

@tansy

I love this top. I have 3 of them.  The armholes are not snug in my regular size.  Plenty of room all over.

Three of them!  Okay, I’m sold.  Thanks, @Hippiified.

Respected Contributor

@tansy

I hope you love it as much as I do.  I wash on gentle and never put in dryer.  I love the material, all natural.  It has linen, but doesn’t wrinkle.

Sorry about your shoulder.

Esteemed Contributor

@tansy. I agree with @Hippiified there is plenty of room in my regular size.  I think you are going to love it.

Super Contributor

If you are a pear shape I would advise to size up
Super Contributor

Please disregard - not talking abt the top but the pants Sorry
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tansy wrote:

@Pearlee, are you here?  I am thinking about the sweater, item number A276754.  Do you have it?

@tansy  Sorry I didn't respond last night.  I did watch the show but wasn't online while doing so.

I do own that sweater.  I bought it the first time it aired in both (then) choices, the pink and the green (camo colored).  I liked both but sent the pink back because it kinda "paled me out" with my very fair complexion; the green looked better on me due to the darker colors.  It's expensive - had it been less so I may have kept both.  

You got good advice from the other posters.  My regular size medium fits just fine and isn't snug anywhere (and I am pear or apple shaped).  I'm even thinking about the new blue one.

Honored Contributor

The price of the last TSV dress went up quite a bit! I'm glad I got my two on TSV day!

By the way, did everyone who saw Leah preview last night's QVC2 Big Deal at the end of Lori's show notice that she was wearing one of Lori's recent peasant blouses?  The one whose price went up to $111.00?   Leah looked good in it!