Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOWS MONDAY 6/26 - Three of them!

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee, the ruffle godet top reminded me of a "bo-peep" junior!  Haha

Valued Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

This tank is a prime time special... $19.98

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Layers-by-Lori-Goldstein-Printed-V-neck-Knit-Tank-with-Straight-Hem.product....

@Thanks@Trudey!  Now there's a good price!! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Anyone??? I sure would appreciate some input on the sleeveless lavish button front tank/top. So would @Tissyanne 

Purdy please. Heart Woman Happy

Member Since 11/20/2008
Trusted Contributor

I received the sleeveless cardigan/vest A288881 and I love it.  It has been getting horrible reviews and I am very surprised.  I got the pink and it's the perfect weight, the fabric is fabulous for summer and the length is just right.  I don't buy a lot from Lori, but when I do it's always great quality.  

Valued Contributor

@divine wrote:

Anyone??? I sure would appreciate some input on the sleeveless lavish button front tank/top. So would @Tissyanne 

I wish I could help, ladies, but I don't own it.  Based on the presentation, I would order my larger of my two LOGO sizes (medium) if I were getting it.  It's very pretty!

Respected Contributor

@AZ girl wrote:

@Trudey wrote:

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Layers-by-Lori-Goldstein-Printed-V-neck-Knit-Tank-with-Straight-Hem.product....

@AZ girl. I had always loved these prints, but I never ordered.  Tonight, I ordered it in purple and green.  I couldn't resist at that price.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @AZ girl I think I'll size up because I'll probably end up wearing this top open as a vest so even if it's a little big that should still work. I hope that's a good choice.

@AZ girl wrote:

@divine wrote:

I wish I could help, ladies, but I don't own it.  Based on the presentation, I would order my larger of my two LOGO sizes (medium) if I were getting it.  It's very pretty!

Member Since 11/20/2008
Valued Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@AZ girl wrote:

@Trudey wrote:

@AZ girl. I had always loved these prints, but I never ordered.  Tonight, I ordered it in purple and green.  I couldn't resist at that price.

@Trudey, I own it in the wild mushroom (not shown tonight so must not be available any longer) and picked up the blue tonight at that great price!