Honored Contributor

LOGO SHOWS MONDAY 6/26 - Three of them!

4:00-5:00 a.m.

3:00-4:00 p.m.

8:00-9:00 p.m.

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOWS MONDAY 6/26 - Three of them!

[ Edited ]
Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

I just gave mod Susan a heart for this thread. 

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Suggestion-Box/isa-there-a-reason-we-have-to-have-so-many-logo-shows/m-...

@Following your lead, @Pearlee and gave her a heart as well!

Valued Contributor

Jennifer Coffey is hosting and just mentioned there will be a ODO and a birthday suprise in tonight's show! Hope they are good!

Valued Contributor

The ODO is a swing tank A290496.  It's cute and I like the colors, but I think I'm going to pass on it as I've ordered several LOGO tanks lately. The ODO price is $50 plus s&h and tax, so not a super fabulous ODO price.

Respected Contributor

I'm considering the ODO tank in blue river.  I don't know whether to go with medium or large.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Trudey wrote:

I'm considering the ODO tank in blue river.  I don't know whether to go with medium or large.

@Trudey  Good question since her space dye fabric can run small. It never fits me quite right.  It's one I'm between sizes in.

For me, I 'd rather have another of that handkerchief hem cotton one that we got in coconut (it comes in a navy color), which fits me better and feels better than space dye does.

I also don't know how comfy that "racer back" that isn't really one, will feel.

Esteemed Contributor

I like the ODO tank, but I'm going to pass.  I have too many tanks I don't wear.

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Trudey wrote:

@Trudey  Good question since her space dye fabric can run small. It never fits me quite right.  It's one I'm between sizes in.

For me, I 'd rather have another of that handkerchief hem cotton one that we got in coconut (it comes in a navy color), which fits me better and feels better than space dye does.

I also don't know how comfy that "racer back" that isn't really one, will feel.

Is this fabric the same as the space dye camisole that came out recently, A290234? That one was really soft and the cut was generous. It didn't feel like typical space dye at all. The name calls it "slub jersey knit" but I don't recall it having a slub texture.

Valued Contributor

Does anyone own the b-day surprise tank (A275834) ?The bday surprise is that it is on 5 If so, what do you think about it?