Valued Contributor

@Hippiified wrote:

I’m considering the purple dress.  I would wear it with my dark blue leggings and a cardigan.  But I know I will spend too much on tsv day, so trying to restrain.

ooops, sorry @Hippiified, I went on a rant and completely forgot to wish you well with your dress purchasing (or not.) I'm sure it would look adorable with leggings. Smiley Happy That's how I would wear it, too.

Honored Contributor

@Suziqzee wrote:

@Hippiified wrote:

I’m considering the purple dress.  I would wear it with my dark blue leggings and a cardigan.  But I know I will spend too much on tsv day, so trying to restrain.

See, THIS is where QVC does itself a disservice by depriving us of the sneak previews we used to receive in the Insider magazine, IMHO. If I had an inkling what the LOGO TSV might be, I would know whether I wanted to purchase one, or two, or three, or more, or none, at all, and I might be more inclined to spend more money now on something else.

And then, (if I'm being honest,) as it would often happen, I would skip the TSV preview, make other purchases, then once TSV day would roll along, I'd see it presented, love it, change my mind, and spend the money anyway.  So look at how QVC is shooting itself in the foot by not having the TSV previews in the Inside Q online. GRRRR.

QVC as a business doesn't always make the best business decisions. Silly, silly people.

@Suziqzee . I agree ...it makes no sense!

Trusted Contributor

Isn't Logo having a Q2 "special" tomorrow??

Respected Contributor

I missed most of the show, spent 45 minutes talking to my neighbor outside last night. I did see the leggings, thought they were cute, but not at almost $60 a pair, and easy pay amounts were too high IMO. Most of what I saw was pretty blah, but I did enjoy Sharon hosting. I'm waiting for the TSV - that's on payday! 

Respected Contributor

@Suziqzee

Thanks, no prob. And I totally agree with your “rant” 😊

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

No temptations today for me!

Once in a while I find something great of LOGO's....I'm loving the denim jacket that I can now FINALLY wear after a very long winter!  However I just can't wear a lot of the muted shades Lori seems to favor and I can do without lots of added gathers & ruffles at the hips....I'm hoping that the TSV will be really good!...or at least she brings some wonderful things!Smiley Happy

@Pearlee . I'm back from Fl and wanted to tell you that I had a nice trip to the Dali museum...what an interesting building! ...thanks for suggesting it!

My brother and I also went to The Ringling to see the circus museum.  I really enjoyed that and didn't expect to. ...I thought it was fascinating but we only saw half of it...because it was on the the beach.

Lots of great warm beach weather, good food and some shopping...I went to "Oh My Gauze" & "Fresh Produce" in both Sarasota & Naples and of course I picked up a few tops and some jewelry.

I loved St. Armand's Circle in Sarastoa!   I will have to go back again! Smiley Happy .

It goes by much too quickly!

@haddon9  Oooohhhh about your trip!  I love St. Armand's Circle and have a ton of Oh My Gauze!  (Which, I think, @Mellie2 it was who ordered pants online from there after I mentioned it.  So jealous!  I've been to the Ringling complex also - all of it.  Did you go to the house?  OMG - I want to live in that house!  And it has its own art museuam there!

So glad you went to Dali!   Did you see the Lincoln painting?  And the one of Christopher Columbus (a famous one I recognized immediately - and it's humongous!) I"m so excited you went to that side of Florida!

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOWS MONDAY 4/23

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

No temptations today for me!

Once in a while I find something great of LOGO's....I'm loving the denim jacket that I can now FINALLY wear after a very long winter!  However I just can't wear a lot of the muted shades Lori seems to favor and I can do without lots of added gathers & ruffles at the hips....I'm hoping that the TSV will be really good!...or at least she brings some wonderful things!Smiley Happy

@Pearlee . I'm back from Fl and wanted to tell you that I had a nice trip to the Dali museum...what an interesting building! ...thanks for suggesting it!

My brother and I also went to The Ringling to see the circus museum.  I really enjoyed that and didn't expect to. ...I thought it was fascinating but we only saw half of it...because it was on the the beach.

Lots of great warm beach weather, good food and some shopping...I went to "Oh My Gauze" & "Fresh Produce" in both Sarasota & Naples and of course I picked up a few tops and some jewelry.

I loved St. Armand's Circle in Sarastoa!   I will have to go back again! Smiley Happy .

It goes by much too quickly!

@haddon9  Oooohhhh about your trip!  I love St. Armand's Circle and have a ton of Oh My Gauze!  (Which, I think, @Mellie2 it was who ordered pants online from there after I mentioned it.  So jealous!  I've been to the Ringling complex also - all of it.  Did you go to the house?  OMG - I want to live in that house!  And it has its own art museuam there!

So glad you went to Dali!   Did you see the Lincoln painting?  And the one of Christopher Columbus (a famous one I recognized immediately - and it's humongous!) I"m so excited you went to that side of Florida!

@Pearlee We had a great time!  I didn't see all of The Ringling...missed going into the house but we did walk down to it.  It looked like they were setting up for a party...maybe a wedding?  Since it was a gorgeous day my brother wanted to get in some beach time.  Maybe next time.

At The Dali museum I did see the Columbus painting...but I tried to find Lincoln and couldn't!....   I kept looking but I think I was looking in the wrong place....

LOVED the shopping at St. Armand's Circle!!!...I could spend all day shopping there!! We arrived for dinner and sat outdoors at an Italian restaurant then after some walking around I was able to go into Fresh Produce but a lot of shops were closing up by 8pm. We had to stop for ice cream before going back to the hotel.

The next day I was able to go to both Oh My Gauze & Fresh Produce then we had lunch outdoors at Columbia restaurant before going on to our next destination which was St. Petersburg.

After St. Pete's I went to the Oh My Gauze in Naples the following day.  I saw the owner and told her that she needed more shops.  She was excited that I had been to both stores! Smiley Happy

We had a late breakfast outdoors again (I love dinning outdoors!)...nice weather when I returned for a day ...then it was cold again.  It's finally warming up....back to reality.... oh after visitng mom on the east coast.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@haddon9  Thanks so much for the details of your trip.  Smiley Happy   Your not seeing the Lincoln painting was the reason I recommended taking a tour (which I too had been told).  You probably did see it, but you can only see Lincoln in it when standing exactly a certain distance from it. It's quite amazing - I'll never figure out how Dali did that! 

I'm glad you had a great time.   Love St. Armand's and Oh My Gauze!  I've been in Fresh Produce a number of times but never bought anything there.  I know the owner lady too of Oh My Gauze! (she and her adult daughters work the stores) and she has given me things before (her daughters didn't) because I've bought so much.  Like thrown in a scarf I liked or pair of earrings or something.  She's a hoot!  Thanks for the details of your trip and welcome back to LOGO.  I've missed your input and your ponderings of LOGO items to purchase.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@haddon9  Thanks so much for the details of your trip.  Smiley Happy   Your not seeing the Lincoln painting was the reason I recommended taking a tour (which I too had been told).  You probably did see it, but you can only see Lincoln in it when standing exactly a certain distance from it. It's quite amazing - I'll never figure out how Dali did that! 

I'm glad you had a great time.   Love St. Armand's and Oh My Gauze!  I've been in Fresh Produce a number of times but never bought anything there.  I know the owner lady too of Oh My Gauze! (she and her adult daughters work the stores) and she has given me things before (her daughters didn't) because I've bought so much.  Like thrown in a scarf I liked or pair of earrings or something.  She's a hoot!  Thanks for the details of your trip and welcome back to LOGO.  I've missed your input and your ponderings of LOGO items to purchase.

@Pearlee  Thanks so much! Smiley Happy

I know you wanted me to see the Lincoln painting but it was crowded and I was a bit tired.  I did enjoy the museum and I've been to see a Dali show at the Philadelphia Museum of art as well as a smaller museum in France.

The owner of Oh My Gauze sounds really nice!  I guess I have to be a regular customer but I told her I would stop in one of her stores often if she had some on the east coast of Florida or one at the Jersey shore (Cape May or Stone Harbor)...but I don't think that will happen.

We might try visiting the west coast again next year...it was fun and my brother doesn't get to go to the beach too often since he lives in St. Louis.

Now I'm looking forward to seeing what Lori will offer on TSV day!...I wish they would give us a sneak peek!