Honored Contributor

6:00 - 7:00 a.m.

Regular 8:00 - 9:00 p.m. show

Trusted Contributor

Thanks @Pearlee...I watched this AM but have to miss tonight.

Have a great day.

Honored Contributor

@Skididdy  You are welcome. Smiley Happy

Sorry about my rather late posting for today's show, but I've been offline all weekend til now, busy with an out-of-town guest.

Honored Contributor

I don't like the new dress that model Kate is wearing.   I don't like the length (too short) and I think that color is drab.

Valued Contributor

I didn't care for it either, @Pearlee. I'm glad I didn't decide to order it before the presentation. Today's show didn't tempt me in the least.

Honored Contributor

Hi ladies,

I watched the show, but nothing tempted me tonight. The ODO tank was available in all choices and sizes. I was surprised because I wonder if they reordered them. 

Regular Contributor

I think they are saving all the good stuff for the Logo TSV day, next Friday...May 4th.

I was tempted by the ruched capri leggings.  I like the colors, and never got a pair when they were on last year.  I have big calves and wonder if they would draw attention to that.  

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOWS MONDAY 4/23

[ Edited ]

No temptations today for me!

Once in a while I find something great of LOGO's....I'm loving the denim jacket that I can now FINALLY wear after a very long winter!  However I just can't wear a lot of the muted shades Lori seems to favor and I can do without lots of added gathers & ruffles at the hips....I'm hoping that the TSV will be really good!...or at least she brings some wonderful things!Smiley Happy

@Pearlee . I'm back from Fl and wanted to tell you that I had a nice trip to the Dali museum...what an interesting building! ...thanks for suggesting it!

My brother and I also went to The Ringling to see the circus museum.  I really enjoyed that and didn't expect to. ...I thought it was fascinating but we only saw half of it...because it was on the the beach.

Lots of great warm beach weather, good food and some shopping...I went to "Oh My Gauze" & "Fresh Produce" in both Sarasota & Naples and of course I picked up a few tops and some jewelry.

I loved St. Armand's Circle in Sarastoa!   I will have to go back again! Smiley Happy .

It goes by much too quickly!

Respected Contributor

I’m considering the purple dress.  I would wear it with my dark blue leggings and a cardigan.  But I know I will spend too much on tsv day, so trying to restrain.

Valued Contributor

@Hippiified wrote:

I’m considering the purple dress.  I would wear it with my dark blue leggings and a cardigan.  But I know I will spend too much on tsv day, so trying to restrain.

See, THIS is where QVC does itself a disservice by depriving us of the sneak previews we used to receive in the Insider magazine, IMHO. If I had an inkling what the LOGO TSV might be, I would know whether I wanted to purchase one, or two, or three, or more, or none, at all, and I might be more inclined to spend more money now on something else.

And then, (if I'm being honest,) as it would often happen, I would skip the TSV preview, make other purchases, then once TSV day would roll along, I'd see it presented, love it, change my mind, and spend the money anyway.  So look at how QVC is shooting itself in the foot by not having the TSV previews in the Inside Q online. GRRRR.

QVC as a business doesn't always make the best business decisions. Silly, silly people.