Esteemed Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOWS MON. 8/13 and New Items

@Pearlee wrote:

Well, the early morning show was on today and it was a clearance show.

This cotton/ modal top (which I own in the gold -- which is mostly blue -- and it's really pretty) is a fantastic price now.  It's been around for years and IMO runs smaller than her cotton/ modal tops do nowadays.  The medium works for me but it runs small. If I were to order another one, I might get a large but I don't think I'm ordering another.

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Printed-Knit-Top-with-Asymmetric-Hem.product.A258921.html...

I agree with you @Pearlee, this is a very nice top.  I also have this in the gold and sized up on on mine and that was the right thing to do.

Honored Contributor

What do you think of the new twin set with long sleeved top under the short sleeve?  I kind of like it and ordered the teal.

Super Contributor

@haddon9 I think it is a cute set, I am sure you will love it...very versatile.  I don’t have luck with twin sets. I usually wait to read reviews. Almost couldn’t watch the  presentation as I have a hard time watching Amy when she gets wild. They didn’t give out enough info on sizing etc for me.

Honored Contributor

@Pjcab wrote:

@haddon9 I think it is a cute set, I am sure you will love it...very versatile.  I don’t have luck with twin sets. I usually wait to read reviews. Almost couldn’t watch the  presentation as I have a hard time watching Amy when she gets wild. They didn’t give out enough info on sizing etc for me.

@Pjcab  I hope so but everything looks so cute on her.  I'm a large and a bit big on top.  I ordered but I'm looking forward to seeing Jackie in it.

I agree some nights Amy is out of control & it's usually with Lori!.... I wish I had half the energy that she has!

Super Contributor

@haddon9 Wasn't there a short time Jackie was in the set...she looked cute, was a good fit. Hope it works out for you!

Honored Contributor

@Pjcab  Thanks!  I missed it...hope they show her again!

Trusted Contributor

@haddon9, I liked the twin set, but even more, liked the long sleeve top underneath on it's own. I  hope Lori  offers that in her essentials line ( or similar) then  we  can play with other short sleeve tops we already own.  I also like the colors in this top.  Enjoy when you get it and will look for your review.

Respected Contributor

I watched last night but nothing really caught my eye except for the Lavish cardigan. Lavish is out of my price range even with easy pay so I passed. Need to save some $$$ for vacation coming up. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

This cotton/ modal top (which I own in the gold -- which is mostly blue -- and it's really pretty) is a fantastic price now.  It's been around for years and IMO runs smaller than her cotton/ modal tops do nowadays.  The medium works for me but it runs small. If I were to order another one, I might get a large but I don't think I'm ordering another.

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Printed-Knit-Top-with-Asymmetric-Hem.product.A258921.html...

I agree with you @Pearlee, this is a very nice top.  I also have this in the gold and sized up on on mine and that was the right thing to do.

@BiftuWow - that's an item I hadn't realized (or hadn't remembered) you have in your wardrobe too!  We have such similar tastes (same color choice!).   I wish I had sized up.  And I'm glad now that the more recent cotton/modal blends are more accurately sized and I can take my usual size medium.  I don't reach for this one much because it's not as comfortable as most of her other clothing for me, even though the medium "works."  It's definitely not ideal though.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@BiftuWow - that's an item I hadn't realized (or hadn't remembered) you have in your wardrobe too!  We have such similar tastes (same color choice!).   I wish I had sized up.  And I'm glad now that the more recent cotton/modal blends are more accurately sized and I can take my usual size medium.  I don't reach for this one much because it's not as comfortable as most of her other clothing for me, even though the medium "works."  It's definitely not ideal though.

Well @Pearlee maybe you need to order another in a size up in a different color!  Let me be the enabler for a change.😉