Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOWS FRIDAY 8/30 and MONDAY 9/2

I really wish Shawn would stop dancing around, moving and grooving to some music in her head while she is modeling the clothes. And I sure wish she and the models would stop with the half tuck such as with the principles Tshirt last night. We need to see the front length and coverage.
Respected Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:
The sweater duster is $88 today.

@Pearlee  How much was it yesterday?  I missed the show and just saw the presentation. I really like the army green and looks like I will have to pay the higher price.Smiley Frustrated

It was $79.98 yesterday.  I liked the army green too.  All three were nice

Deb

Honored Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee  How much was it yesterday?  I missed the show and just saw the presentation. I really like the army green and looks like I will have to pay the higher price.Smiley Frustrated

Deb

@SFGIANTSGIRL   I was only off by less than $1.00!

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

Deb

@SFGIANTSGIRL   I was only off by less than $1.00!

Two Cents...you were almost exact. LOL

Honored Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL No I told her it was around $79 making me 98 cents off not two cents. Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
@SFGIANTSGIRLNo I told her it was around $79 making me 98 cents off not two cents. Smiley Happy

lol, you are on your game. I am on vacation this week, apparently my brain is too

Honored Contributor

Did anyone receive their sweater duster yet?   Mine is at my local PO, which means Monday delivery at the soonest.  Crossing my fingers that sizing up was the right thing to do.  I'm eager to know if anyone has received it yet.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Did anyone receive their sweater duster yet?   Mine is at my local PO, which means Monday delivery at the soonest.  Crossing my fingers that sizing up was the right thing to do.  I'm eager to know if anyone has received it yet.

@Pearlee  I received mine but haven't tried it on yet.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu, I hope you start a separate review thread for it after you try it on, which I'll add to when I get mine. I disagreed when you posted it doesn't have the dreaded white hood but didn't post that because I wasn't certain. Please let me know when you review it.