Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOWS ALL WEEKEND 9/13, 9/14, 9/15

@dulwich wrote:

@haddon9  P.s. Also got longer length hoodie in Eclipse in my cart can only do one - or maybe none  - or maybe both - screeeam!

@dulwich  I have that hoodie when it first came out in blackberry...plus I have several of Isaac's hoodies and just ordered A345199 in olive among several other things...I need to step away from the TV!

Respected Contributor

@haddon9   I have shorter Logo hoodies and also one of Isaacs - all of which I wear a lot.  It was the longer length that attracted me to this one great for cooler morning and evening dog walks - talking myself into it!

Honored Contributor

@dulwich   I like the longer ones too to switch them up!

Occasional Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

P.s. Also got longer length hoodie in Eclipse in my cart can only do one - or maybe none  - or maybe both - screeeam!

I got this in the dark oak when it was originally offered (I would have chosen the blackberry, but I preferred the color of the dark oak's lining (which is softer looking, color-wise, than it looked on camera today) and the matching rose gold zipper.  The dark oak color is beautiful too, and I don't usually like browns.

One thing you might want to check are the measurements.  I have lots of Logo, and 98% of the time I wear a medium.  I always go by the bust and shoulder measurements, like Lori suggests.  The measurements on this are extra generous; even size small has slightly larger measurements than most mediums, but that's what I went with, and it fits fine.  It's a great jacket.

I was also tempted to get the Eclipse today (I love the inside color on that one) but with Logo having it's anniversary for the next month I decided to hold off for now.