Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOWS 6/12 TSV & EZ DOES IT DAY

@Pjcab wrote:

@1Professor I thought I heard Lori say that the sweater was new and it was be presented during the  6-8 pm show , thats why you probably haven't found it yet.

@Pjcab: Super hearing, Logo Sister!

Respected Contributor

Did Lori say she had new crop jeans today?

Trusted Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Pearlee @AZ girl @Pjcab + all:

Anyone with eagle eyes know what pale yellow cardigan Lori was just wearing (on Carolyn's Closet, showing the TSV)?

I tried all searches, cardigan with ruffle, cardigan with lace, yellow toned cardigans. Nothing. Sigh. 

I wish they would briefly say what she's wearing . . .

I skipped back on the DVR to see it and I don't recognize it. I looks like a Lounge cardigan, but I don't recall one with that trim. Maybe it's a sneak preview of an upcoming item? She does that on the models sometimes.

Respected Contributor

@Pjcab @Pearlee @AZ girl + all:

Okay, found a photo. It's on this rack, from an Amy Stran Facebook preview of the striped vest. The pale yellow is the one I'm intrigued with:

19055852_10155361721026445_7006374659170604213_o.jpg

Honored Contributor

I don't like that striped vest/tank Amy is wearing as well as some of the other striped tanks of Lori's that I have.  

Valued Contributor

@Pjcab wrote:

@1Professor I thought I heard Lori say that the sweater was new and it was be presented during the  6-8 pm show , thats why you probably haven't found it yet.

@I think you are right, @Pjcab. I'm interested in the seeing the presentation....interesting color that Lori was wearing in Carolyn's show! 

Valued Contributor

@Pjcab wrote:

@AZ girlThats what I ordered the marshmallow and blackberry. I got them last week. I do like them although I do wish they were a tad longer in the front as I am tall. The colors are great. I also was thinking of getting the striped tank in blackberry as I liked the look when a model had that combo on, but after reading about the ...sweep..will have to think about it.

@I'm looking forward to getting mine, @Pjcab.  I ordered them about a week ago, so hopefully they will show up in the next couple of days!  Let me know how the tank works underneath if you end up getting it!

Honored Contributor

The fact that there will be only one more TSV presentation gives credence to my theory I posted earlier about why the TSV date was changed: that so many people were preordering it it may have been gone or too few to present by the original TSV date of 6/18.

Valued Contributor

There has been a reference or two during this show (evening airing with Jennifer Coffey hosting) about a "birthday surprise" price on something LOGO??  Did I hear that correctly?  Anyone know what it is?  Have they actually said what it is?

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AZ girl  Still not sure if I will get, just got home hopefully didn't miss the presentation

@1Professor looks like Lori is wearing the new sweater in white.