Trusted Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOWS 6/12 TSV & EZ DOES IT DAY

Well, I ordered the TSV in Marshmellow to wear over some of my workout tops. Personally I didn't think  some of the models looked good in this, but  decided to take a chance. I rarely  order any top  as the bottom part usually makes my hips look bigger. I am 5'8" and I ordered a small in this thinking I'd like it just a little more fitted. Went by the click measurements which may be a mistake.  As you can tell I'm not to optimistic it's going to work for me. HA!    If any of you  already  have this, please comment on the fit.  Thanks and enjoy the day.

Super Contributor

I like the TSV tops but don't love them so going to pass.  I have so many clothes right now that it's going to take something special for me to buy and this doesn't fit that criteria.  Tempted by the raspberry but hoping to stay strong.  

Looking at the new offerings for today - again because I have so many clothes - nothing is jumping out at me as a "have to have".  I was hoping for at least one lavish item and a few prints and so far nothing new showing.  I stayed up for the midnight show last night and was disappointed by the lack of new items.  i have the linen blend camo sweater in the pink.  I like it but honestly don't wear it that much because it's really a size too big for me which I should have exchanged last year and didn't.  I'm tempted by the new amber color in A276613 - I have it in green and it gets alot of wear but in my opinion a little too warm for summer wearing.

Will be watching today as best as I can because even if I have the item shown - it's fun to see new ways to wear it.  I need to start taking notes! 

Respected Contributor

I'm not getting the TSV because of the sleeve length.  It is really pretty and a reasonable price, but the sleeves are a little too short for me.  For those who are ordering, I hope you love it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

I have the linen blend camo sweater that's on air now in the green. Love it.  But I truly do not like the new amber color - I think the sweater looks weird in that color!  Love my green though.   

I love my pink one.

@Pearlee @Biftu. I have wanted this sweater for so long.  I think the pink combo will look the best on me.  Did you get your usual Logo size?  Does it stretch out when you wear it?  Thanks.

@Trudey - I have this in my usual size and I love the pink.  I really like the weight and material of this sweater.  I have not noticed that it stretched out when I wore it.  

Trusted Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

To those who have pre-ordered, how is this shirt running?  Did they cut it like the rayon/span, or is it more like her usual modal?

Thanks; I like it and will order it in a few colors if I can feel confident about the sizing.  

(Please don't tell me to check the measurements as they are often inaccurate and/or unhelpful.)

@faeriemoon, I have it in 4 colors and I actually ordered a medium even though I typically wear a small in many of Lori's pieces.  The medium is very generous, but I like the flow...nothing even remotely close to the body past the bust line.  I could have gotten the small and been happy with the fit, but I like the fit of the medium better.

Whether you stay true to size or go up...I think it's what you are looking for with the drap of the shirt.

And this shirt washing well...no shrinkage and comes out of the washer and dryer looking great!

Honored Contributor

@kzjohnson  Thank you for the help; I really appreciate it.  If the bust area is my concern, and I'm deciding between two sizes, do you think the larger size would be the better option?

Honored Contributor

@Trudey  I have the green camo sweater in my usual size medium.  It hasn't stretched out.  I haven't worn it in a few months (but now that I saw it on air again, I'm going to wear it to a concert soon!) and my memory may not be correct, but I think it doesn't run real roomy, although I wouldn't have gone up a size. So yes, my regular size medium.

Trusted Contributor

@kzjohnson,thanks for  commenting on the fit of the TSV. Sounds like we are about the same size. I am not large busted, so will stay with the size small.  But it sounds like  it can be worn loose or more fitted  depending on what a person is looking for.  I am not surprised you ordered 4 colors- no chiffon or lace!! HA!  That's one reason I am trying it too. I am hopeful it doesn't flare out too much at the hip area.

Honored Contributor

Lori is so not as manic or controlling of the show with Leah Williams.  Anyone else noticing that?

Honored Contributor

Those twill bermuda shorts look so "blah" to me after the super cute camo ones on Saturday!