Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOWS 6/12 TSV & EZ DOES IT DAY

I have the linen blend camo sweater that's on air now in the green. Love it.  But I truly do not like the new amber color - I think the sweater looks weird in that color!  Love my green though.   

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

I have the linen blend camo sweater that's on air now in the green. Love it.  But I truly do not like the new amber color - I think the sweater looks weird in that color!  Love my green though.   

Funny, I like the amber best because it looks the least like camo. I don't care for camo in fashion colors (or any kind of fashionable purpose)--it just feels wrong to me. Maybe because my brother was in the Army for over 20 years--I'm not sure. No offense to the ladies who like it, it's just not for me.

Honored Contributor

A290492  TSV upsell striped cotton tank.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

I love my pink one.

Honored Contributor

I just ordered the TSV in blackberry, marshmallow and dark raspberry. These are cute tops in my opinion.
Contributor

I agree, looking at the models on TV it is not that flattering unless model is very fit and trim. Dont like  the design with uneven hem and pockets accentuate body in that area. Not a big fan, all starting to look the same.

Valued Contributor

Up early and did a little shopping. Bought the TSV in blackberry. I will wear it with white pants or denim. I went with my reg size as I think it looks like it has plenty of room. I also ordered A276613 in blue. It is a top find. I have it in neutral and wear that one a lot. It is a well made top and one of my fav. I plan on wearing it with the twill pants that have a little lace on bottom.  I have been waiting for the before mentioned top to come back and happy it did. I always get stopped in that top and asked where to buy it. Looking forward to surprises in the shows today. Heading to the beach soon and hope to get the TSV before.

Honored Contributor

To those who have pre-ordered, how is this shirt running?  Did they cut it like the rayon/span, or is it more like her usual modal?

Thanks; I like it and will order it in a few colors if I can feel confident about the sizing.  

(Please don't tell me to check the measurements as they are often inaccurate and/or unhelpful.)

Respected Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

I love my pink one.

@Pearlee @Biftu. I have wanted this sweater for so long.  I think the pink combo will look the best on me.  Did you get your usual Logo size?  Does it stretch out when you wear it?  Thanks.

Respected Contributor

@Mellie2 wrote:

Up early and did a little shopping. Bought the TSV in blackberry. I will wear it with white pants or denim. I went with my reg size as I think it looks like it has plenty of room. I also ordered A276613 in blue. It is a top find. I have it in neutral and wear that one a lot. It is a well made top and one of my fav. I plan on wearing it with the twill pants that have a little lace on bottom.  I have been waiting for the before mentioned top to come back and happy it did. I always get stopped in that top and asked where to buy it. Looking forward to surprises in the shows today. Heading to the beach soon and hope to get the TSV before.

@Mellie2  Thanks for mentioning A276613.  I also have it in neutral and it is so soft and comfortable.  I really like the new Amber combo, but blue is definitely my color.