Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOWS 6/12 TSV & EZ DOES IT DAY

@Pearlee

I returned the rum raisin as it was unflattering and kept the other two, though I haven't worn them.  As an afterthought, I don't like the polyester feel.  Instead,I wore the cotton lavish with the buttons all summer.  I also don't like fly open toppers.  I like closure!

Wondering about ordering the persimmon tsv, and would like feedback on the color.

Super Contributor

@Pearlee @Justice4all  I had the cardigan home last year in the rum raisin and although the color was fine - I didn't like the feel of the material.  I felt like the "flaps" in the front were stiff and hard to manage and knew it was something I would be fussing with all day so sent back.

Honored Contributor

@KimSKS  @Justice4all  Thanks very much. Smiley Happy  @KimSKS  the reviews are mixed but there are a lot of issues about those flaps, including being too oversized and stiff and scratchy.   Appreciate the input from both of you.   I'm not getting it but have always been tempted by it.

Super Contributor

This is my opinion only but does anyone else feel like this TSV day for LOGO is kind of thrown together?  Maybe it was because of being moved a week ahead but It just doesn't feel like a normal TSV day.  There aren't as many shows as normal - there are new items but doesn't seem like as many new items as we've seen in the past.  The TSV top was available so early and ordered so heavily that it almost seems anti-climatic.  Just my thoughts but maybe they're trying to push out so many TSVs while LOGO is popular that they're diluting the product too much.  

Honored Contributor

@KimSKS wrote:

This is my opinion only but does anyone else feel like this TSV day for LOGO is kind of thrown together?  Maybe it was because of being moved a week ahead but It just doesn't feel like a normal TSV day.  There aren't as many shows as normal - there are new items but doesn't seem like as many new items as we've seen in the past.  The TSV top was available so early and ordered so heavily that it almost seems anti-climatic.  Just my thoughts but maybe they're trying to push out so many TSVs while LOGO is popular that they're diluting the product too much.  

@KimSKS  I was thinking that they may have pushed up the date to sell the TSV because so many were already pre-sold (the Insider has been out for quite a while) so they had to push the date up before they didn't have enough quantity for a TSV!

I do think there are fewer shows - I did notice that - but I"m reserving judgment about how many fewer new items are being presented until after I see the show the two-hour show later.  But yes, she has less air time than usual on a TSV day.  

I also think they've been presenting quite a few new items in her two other regular shows lately....

Trusted Contributor

Thanks @Justice4all, I probably should go up to a Medium since I am layering, but  going with my gut and staying at a small  hoping it falls nice at the bottom.  Guess I'll know for sure when I get it!! HA!  @Pearlee, was contemplating the striped tank they are putting with the TSV until I saw the sweep. If it were straight i'd  more than likely buy it. 

Trusted Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@kzjohnson  Thank you for the help; I really appreciate it.  If the bust area is my concern, and I'm deciding between two sizes, do you think the larger size would be the better option?

@faeriemoon, if you are on the smaller side I would say true to size if you want a closer fit.  Larger busted I would definitely go up.  I'm not particularly well endowed (b cup) and the size up just gives me some extra play in the upper arms and chest.  It is definitely not overwhelming even though I know the small would have fit as well.  There is give in the shirt, but not as much as the rayon spandex.

I think the sizing is forgiving especially with the sweep, so either way it's a matter of how close fitting you want the chest and upper arms.  Again...I'm liking the looser fit on me.

Hope this helps...

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee,  there are black pedal pushers A290212 today. Aren't they similar to the ones we got- A262653- or the exact same? I got both colors of those. The grey and rose colors.

Honored Contributor

@Peg wrote:

@Pearlee,  there are black pedal pushers A290212 today. Aren't they similar to the ones we got- A262653- or the exact same? I got both colors of those. The grey and rose colors.

@violet runner Actually we have gray and rum raisin.

I can't remember now if ours are Fr. terry as the black (and other colors of the new ones) are.  I was thinking during its presentation when I saw it that there was some difference, but I'm not sure since I haven't worn mine in a while even though I like both pairs of mine a lot - I should wear them!

Trusted Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

To those who have pre-ordered, how is this shirt running?  Did they cut it like the rayon/span, or is it more like her usual modal?

Thanks; I like it and will order it in a few colors if I can feel confident about the sizing.  

(Please don't tell me to check the measurements as they are often inaccurate and/or unhelpful.)

I'm a 3x and I find it runs true to size. The sleeves are plenty roomy and that's a problem area for me. I would consider sizing down only if you are at the very lower end of the range for your size (i.e. if size L range is 14-16 and you are a small 14).