New Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOWS (2) MONDAY JULY 10

Definitely agree on the overlay.  I carry some extra in my stomach area and that would just make it pop out on me.

btw @Pearlee and many of you...I read this blog set regularly and as a new logo addict, I appreciate all of the input.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu - forgot to ask you this morning whether you got the honeydew top in cotton?

I didn't.  Also it didn't look quite the same color as our HD cardi.  But that's not the only reason I didn't get it.  What about you?

@Pearlee - I didn't get it either -- nothing special.  

Valued Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@AZ girl It looks very pretty and a good price but not for me.

I broke down and bought the 3/4 sleeve lace bottom top in black.  I probably won't wear it until October.

@That top is adorable, @haddon9 and it looks very comfy and soft!  I hope it's a keeper for you!

Honored Contributor

@Mom to Teen Twins wrote:

Definitely agree on the overlay.  I carry some extra in my stomach area and that would just make it pop out on me.

btw @Pearlee and many of you...I read this blog set regularly and as a new logo addict, I appreciate all of the input.

@Mom to Teen Twins  Welcome!  So glad you have joined in. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu - forgot to ask you this morning whether you got the honeydew top in cotton?

I didn't.  Also it didn't look quite the same color as our HD cardi.  But that's not the only reason I didn't get it.  What about you?

@Pearlee - I didn't get it either -- nothing special.  

@Biftu  Agree!  

Honored Contributor

@AZ girl wrote:

Anyone interested in the floral print ODO twinset?  It's a pass for me, but definitely a good price and has great reviews!

@AZ girl  I've always thought this looks like a Mizrahi piece more than LOGO escept for the tank/twinset aspect.  No.  It looks like old lady wallpaper to me.  That was my first thought the very first time I saw it.  And I think the colors are kinda ugly, except for the vineyard.  The blue and the macrame (a color I usualy love) look very blah to me and I don't think the blue is attractive at all.   

Respected Contributor

I just watched a video of an IM cardigan from earlier today.  Jacque was modeling and it is amazing how slim she looked.  I just think that Logo makes her look larger than she is. Here's the item if anyone wants to watch the video.

http://www.qvc.com/Isaac-Mizrahi-Live!-Lace-Front-&-34-Sleeve-Cardigan.product.A289602.html?sc=A2896...

Honored Contributor

@Trudey  I posted last week how Jackie looks like she's lost weight (and that post of mine was during LOGO).  I thought she looked slimmer today in the new long tunic/dress, the last item of the morning show (Lavish) early in the show when she was wearing it, prior to the presentation of it when they covered her up to show it could be worn underneath something. She is deifnitely looking slimmer to me.

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@AZ girl wrote:

Anyone interested in the floral print ODO twinset?  It's a pass for me, but definitely a good price and has great reviews!

@AZ girl  I've always thought this looks like a Mizrahi piece more than LOGO escept for the tank/twinset aspect.  No.  It looks like old lady wallpaper to me.  That was my first thought the very first time I saw it.  And I think the colors are kinda ugly, except for the vineyard.  The blue and the macrame (a color I usualy love) look very blah to me and I don't think the blue is attractive at all.   

I think it looks cute on Jackie and on Jennifer, but it's just not my style.  Reminds me of a bedspread.  I wish I liked it because it's a good price.

Valued Contributor

I agree, @Trudey and @Pearley!  Jackie looks great!  She and Deanna are my favorites and I think they are adorable and genuine and I enjoy watching when they are modeling together.  They seem like they are truly enjoying what they do!