Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOWS (2) MONDAY JULY 10

@Pearlee wrote:

In the morning show, Lori just called the Lavish tunic a dress!

Jackie the model has on the abyss color. It's probably in the evening show and they are sneak peeking it now.

Speaking of this, A276747 on air now is called a pant in the description but Lori is calling them a legging.  

Honored Contributor

@AZ girl wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

There is a new dress in this morning show - an amoeba dress!  LOL

A290515

@Haha!  I was definitely thinking of you and thinking of amoeba when I saw the dress, @Pearlee!  

@AZ girl  LOL LOL LOL!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@AZ girl wrote:

A263278 Stripe top w/ sharkbite hem  

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Elbow-Sleeve-Stripe-Top-with-Sharkbite-Hem.product.A263278...

@Biftu - I did get this top home in the papaya and sent it back. I didn't like the color in person at all -I liked my pink one much better.  Also have the gray and the green lagoon.  The plum raisin could be nice too - just didn't like the papaya for me and the stripes weren't as distinguishable in that color either.  Also that is not as multi-seasonal as the others.

@The green lagoon looks very pretty, @Pearlee!  I really like that color!

@AZ girl  LIke the grey, that's definitely an all-season color.

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@AZ girl wrote:

A263278 Stripe top w/ sharkbite hem  

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Elbow-Sleeve-Stripe-Top-with-Sharkbite-Hem.product.A263278...

@Biftu - I did get this top home in the papaya and sent it back. I didn't like the color in person at all -I liked my pink one much better.  Also have the gray and the green lagoon.  The plum raisin could be nice too - just didn't like the papaya for me and the stripes weren't as distinguishable in that color either.  Also that is not as multi-seasonal as the others.

@The green lagoon looks very pretty, @Pearlee!  I really like that color!

@AZ girl  LIke the grey, that's definitely an all-season color.

@Do you have size medium or did you go up to a large in this one, @Pearlee? Wondering how sizing runs on this one.

Honored Contributor

I absolutely love the item on now - the waffle knit/rayon span.  I got my first one a few days ago - the teal color.  It's divinely comfortable - almost as comfy if not as comfy as the tie-dye top.  It feels so good on!   @Biftu, the sleeves are long as is the top. It was so flattering on me.  I just pushed the sleeves up - they aren't any problem.  But now I'm wanting the golden honey and the gray!   This top is soooooo comfy!

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@I absolutely love the item on now - the waffle knit/rayon span.  I got my first one a few days ago - the teal color.  It's divinely comfortable - almost as comfy if not as comfy as the tie-dye top.  It feels so good on!   @Biftu, the sleeves are long as is the top. It was so flattering on me.  I just pushed the sleeves up - they aren't any problem.  But now I'm wanting the golden honey and the gray!   This top is soooooo comfy!

Just to add a negative - the mixed fabric in this one is a little odd - I'm finding it a little odd rather than artsy, but I like the top so much I don't care!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@I absolutely love the item on now - the waffle knit/rayon span.  I got my first one a few days ago - the teal color.  It's divinely comfortable - almost as comfy if not as comfy as the tie-dye top.  It feels so good on!   @Biftu, the sleeves are long as is the top. It was so flattering on me.  I just pushed the sleeves up - they aren't any problem.  But now I'm wanting the golden honey and the gray!   This top is soooooo comfy!

@Pearlee - I've been going back and forth on this since I've seen it.  Good to know how much you like it.

Respected Contributor

Some of Logo is appealing to me, but I feel that each garment is at least $20 above what they should be.  So pricey for such thin, common fabric.  I would buy more (i only own 2 and one was the TSV) if not for the prices!  Wow.  Just can't justify them.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@equess, did you see earlier how snugly the bust fit Jackie on the Lavish tunic?   This is pretty close-fitting in the bust and underarms and shoulders!  I don't think the generous numerica click measurements are right - again. It doesn't matter how flowy (large) the bottom is, the top has to fit.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee - I've been going back and forth on this since I've seen it.  Good to know how much you like it.

@Biftu  I do love it, comfortable and flattering, but it might be more overwhleming on you.