Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOWS (2) MONDAY JULY 10

@Pearlee

I have this; it's true to size - no floppy big armholes!

Honored Contributor

@Justice4all wrote:

@Pearlee

I have this; it's true to size - no floppy big armholes!

@Justice4all  But part of my point is true to which size in numeric sizing? There are a couple of numeric choices for each size small, medium, large, etc.   And I'm happy you like Antonella but she didn't help us out much on sizing, which she should have to have done her job right.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee

Sorry, I thought you meant the older lavish with the paillettes.

Honored Contributor

@Justice4all No - the Little House On the Prairie one! LOL   I wondered how you got that one so fast!  Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

Good to know that they don't ride up.  I've always hated gowns for that very reason.  All night I'm twisting and pulling!  Thank you for the advice.  I might give one of Lori's a try!!

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@makena,  on another thread, now gone, you and I were both right!  Smiley Happy

Woman LOL I'm not surprised.

Occasional Contributor

I've not seen Antonella do LOGO shows before, but I do know that she is usually very good at sizes and lengths, etc.  

I enjoyed seeing her here rather than some of the more frequent hosts.  Enough said.

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@AZ girl wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@AZ girl wrote:

A263278 Stripe top w/ sharkbite hem  

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Elbow-Sleeve-Stripe-Top-with-Sharkbite-Hem.product.A263278...

@Biftu - I did get this top home in the papaya and sent it back. I didn't like the color in person at all -I liked my pink one much better.  Also have the gray and the green lagoon.  The plum raisin could be nice too - just didn't like the papaya for me and the stripes weren't as distinguishable in that color either.  Also that is not as multi-seasonal as the others.

@The green lagoon looks very pretty, @Pearlee!  I really like that color!

@AZ girl  LIke the grey, that's definitely an all-season color.

@Do you have size medium or did you go up to a large in this one, @Pearlee? Wondering how sizing runs on this one.

@AZ girl@  I had a big discussion with @Biftu about this recently.  I got my usual size medium which was correct for me.  The sleeves are not too tight but they are fitted.  I have no room to spare in those and the top area of the top before the flare.  However, it is the correct size (I think it fits me the way it's designed to fit) and a size large would be too large.  It is fitted in the sleeves and top area though.  All my colors are mediums. I would not go up a size unless you have an upper arm issue and then the rest of it may be too large.

@Thanks@Pearlee!  As always you are a huge help! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee, I got a shorter version as an LTS oncein the gown - last year I think and its  wonderful. And it's kept its shape and I throw this in the dryer. It's very comfortable to sleep in. I am hoping they do an LTS again. I would buy every color in my size. I got the black and it hasnt' faded.

Regular Contributor

@AZ girl wrote:

A263278 Stripe top w/ sharkbite hem  

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Elbow-Sleeve-Stripe-Top-with-Sharkbite-Hem.product.A263278...

@Biftu - I did get this top home in the papaya and sent it back. I didn't like the color in person at all -I liked my pink one much better.  Also have the gray and the green lagoon.  The plum raisin could be nice too - just didn't like the papaya for me and the stripes weren't as distinguishable in that color either.  Also that is not as multi-seasonal as the others.

@The green lagoon looks very pretty, @Pearlee!  I really like that color!

I like this top so much I now have it in 3 colors...faded rose, grey mink, and lily pad.