Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOWS (2) MONDAY DECEMBER 5

With everyone saying it's an easy pass, it will probably sell out, LOL. It's a pass for me too. I think the proportion is strange. The top layer should have been 2 inches longer, but I don't love the color combinations anyway. I think they are drab and dull.

Valued Contributor

@Marlyn1 wrote:

With everyone saying it's an easy pass, it will probably sell out, LOL. It's a pass for me too. I think the proportion is strange. The top layer should have been 2 inches longer, but I don't love the color combinations anyway. I think they are drab and dull.

Ditto!  An easy pass for me as well!d

Respected Contributor

I am passing too. 

Deb

Esteemed Contributor

New:

A282170 - Animal jacquard coat

A283001 - French terry top with rib detail

A284922 - Slub mock neck tank

Valued Contributor

Looking forward to watching a Logo show even though I have plenty I haven't even worn yet. I did order myself a Christmas gift (from me to me). I ordered AA279478
LOGO by Lori Goldstein Mixed Stripe Sweater Knit Top in black cherry. I always liked that top but Missed the original presentation.

I also ordered A279478
LOGO by Lori Goldstein Brushed Corduroy Slim Leg Pants in claret to replace the claret corduroys that did not fit me properly and had to send back.

It will be fun to watch tonight even if I don't buy anything, we'll see. 

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Regular Contributor

A282170 - Animal jacquard coat

This is so cute. I wish the fabric was better than acyrlic so I could justify the price. 1% wool isn't going to cut it. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Debzzz wrote:

Looking forward to watching a Logo show even though I have plenty I haven't even worn yet. I did order myself a Christmas gift (from me to me). I ordered AA279478
LOGO by Lori Goldstein Mixed Stripe Sweater Knit Top in black cherry. I always liked that top but Missed the original presentation.

I also ordered A279478
LOGO by Lori Goldstein Brushed Corduroy Slim Leg Pants in claret to replace the claret corduroys that did not fit me properly and had to send back.

It will be fun to watch tonight even if I don't buy anything, we'll see. 

@Debzzz  I may have the top you ordered and like it (if it's the one I'm thinking of I have reviewed it here). However, both of your item numbers given above are for the pants!

Honored Contributor

Just reduced today:

A279460   One of the mixed plaid tops (the second one she introduced this season)

A279406  Sequin hem top  Someone has this and loves it -   @Debzzz or @Mellie  I sent my black cherry one back. Pretty top but not on me.  Someone here wanted the maple too!

A282151  Cotton Cashmere print sweater

Valued Contributor

Oops cut and paste typo! 

Yes you gave a great great review of that top which sealed the deal.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Valued Contributor

I have the sequin top and love it. I have it in the black cherry. I am tempted to try the brushed cords @Debzzz mentioned but am not sure about sizes. Looking forward to a show..... Feels like forever.

@Pearlee wrote:

Just reduced today:

A279460   One of the mixed plaid tops (the second one she introduced this season)

@A279406  Sequin hem top  Someone has this and loves it -   @Debzzz or @Mellie  I sent my black cherry one back. Pretty top but not on me.  Someone here wanted the maple too!

A282151  Cotton Cashmere print sweater