Trusted Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOWS (2) MONDAY 11/21

@Pearlee, walked in the door in time to see the pants presented. I am going to get them in purple and going with a  size small. What size did you get?  They look loose on the body which I like and the zipper on the bottom a  plus for me. We'll have to swap reviews when we get them.

I like the anoracks too esp. the black cherry.

Honored Contributor

@violet runner  I got my usual size medium. I'm at the high end of my weight so the medium should be right - and is the same size I got in the similar style only in Fr. terry.

I've actually never gone down in her pants - the mediums always work (pants & leggings). 

I like the zipper too, which my other pair doesn't have, because this length is the maximum length I can wear at 5'3"  and so I can unzip them if they are too long so that they'll be less bagged up at the ankle.  Lori is only an inch taller than I am and, although she didn't do it today, she usually unzips the zipper when the pants are a tad longer on her.

Yes, we'll swap reviews!

Occasional Contributor

what in the world does people see in these clothes?  Nothing goes together and it makes everyones boobs look awful.  So ugly and prices are outragious

Trusted Contributor

@ Pearley, I have the fr. terry spaced dyed ones too. that match sweatshirts.  And I went  with a small in those. I could have  ordered medium and may end up having to depending on how much "give" these have. Purple is my fav color. These seem a neutral purple that will go with anything.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I tried to get home in time today from work to watch the show, got home for the last 15 minutes anyway Smiley Frustrated

The sweater knit jogger pants pants look so comfy. In my Lounge camo pants I ordered a small and then shrunk them a bit. Wonder if the fit is similar on these.

looking over the offerings now, I'm  agreeing with @Pearlee & @violet runner, no more twinsets for me after the TSV matching tank fiasco last time, very unflattering. I have enough tops and tanks now to make my own twinsets anyway lol.

Sorry I missed the show, missed the  Sat show as well. This working business is interfering with my Logo time!

The new French Terry jacket with the swing back looks interesting. Wish I had seen the presentation. I'll be watching tonight.

@5inall I don't know what you are talking about, my boobs look fantastic in Logo.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Valued Contributor

@Debzzz wrote:

I tried to get home in time today from work to watch he show, go home for the last 15 minutes anyway Smiley Frustrated

The sweater knit jogger pants pants look so comfy. In my Lounge camo pants I ordered a small and then shrunk them a bit. Wonder if the fit is similar on these.

looking over the offerings now, I'm  agreeing with @Pearlee & @violet runner, no more twinsets for me after the TSV matching tank fiasco last time, very unflattering. I have enough tops and tanks now to make my own twinsets anyway lol.

Sorry I missed the show, missed the  Sat show as well. This working business is interfering with my Logo time!

The new French Terry jacket with the swing back looks interesting. Wish I had seen the presentation. I'll be watching tonight.

@5inall I don't know what you are talking about, my boobs look fantastic in Logo.

LOVE your response to the naysayer, @Debzzz!  Hilarious!!  Smiley Happy

I picked up the new knit jogger pant in the smokey purple as well, ladies!  I hope we like them!  I also go the vest from last year but in the "new" black cherry color.  I'm saving any other temptations for this evening's show!  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@AZ girl I just got the black cherry vest too!

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Trusted Contributor

I ordered the new twinset in two colors because I thought the measurements looked much more suitable for me than is typical for LOGO. The chest measurement on the tank is a good three inches bigger than usual (size 3x). And because this is a sharkbite hem rather than a straight or shirttail, it flares out beneath the bust. So I think these tanks will work well with other LOGO tops that I have (especially A283656). And since they won't be so snug, I may also wear them under cardigans.

I also ordered the tank with the textured trim in the smoke blue because the measurements are also larger than a typical Layers tank. I may also wear this one with just a cardigan.

Lori doesn't make a whole lot of tanks with larger measurements, so I try to take advantage when I see them.

I'm saying no to the sweater knit pants. LOGO pants are always too long in the stride for me and I'm afraid that sweater knit means it will stretch out as they are worn. Also, the bottom opening measurement is crazy-small. It seems like I might have a hard time even getting them over my foot without unzipping them.

Honored Contributor

@5inall, we like ugly boobs.
Trusted Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:
@5inall, we like ugly boobs.

My boobs are beautiful, though.Woman HappyHeart

Member Since 11/20/2008