Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW THURSDAY Aug. 9

@Pearlee wrote:

I"m not sure I'll watch the show.   I may be doing something else - not sure yet.

@Pearlee: I'll watch. I'm home. Today's email from the Q says the LOGO show Monday is cancelled . . .

Super Contributor

I just remembered about the show today and checked the program guide...hoping it was NOT Amy.

guide says. ..Host: Antonella

I have enjoyed watching logo shows hosted by  Antonella. She gives out  more information about the items being presented, which I appreciate, and even though Antonella wears a bigger size than I do, I like seeing the item on different shapes and sizes.

Respected Contributor

@Pjcab wrote:

I just remembered about the show today and checked the program guide...hoping it was NOT Amy.

guide says. ..Host: Antonella

I have enjoyed watching logo shows hosted by  Antonella. She gives out  more information about the items being presented, which I appreciate, and even though Antonella wears a bigger size than I do, I like seeing the item on different shapes and sizes.

@Pjcab: I do enjoy Antonella, though she doesn't seem to have a sense of style and fashion. Enthusiastic. Great with jewelry.

It is such a mistake for LOGO to have two main hosts who are BOTH SHORT AND XXS.

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Pearlee:

From a marketing standpoint, this gives them a chance to showcase her fashion with (hopefully) a different host besides Amy and Sharon . . .

@1Professor  I agree!  It's nice to see other hosts with Lori. 

I enjoyed seeing Antonella tonight.  She's my height (just like Amy) but is closer to me in size than Amy is.  Antonella was wearing the ripped boyfriend jeans which I think are adorable and I ended up ordering them in the dark wash.

From having no Logo jeans with this latest order I will have 4 pair of her boyfriend jeans....I LOVE how they fit & feel!

Honored Contributor

I thought the show was kind of boring.   I didn't like how Antoinella let Lori "run over" her sometimes, although I enjoyed Antoinelle hosting much more than the usual hosts for LOGO.  Noteworthy (re my annoyance) when Antoinella said "I want to go over measurements" and started to then Lori immediately interrupted and said, "but first I just want to say..." and then started pointing out the cut, etc. and went on and on describing details of the structure as she does, and her "just wanting to point out" never ended and Antoinella didn't give the measurements for that item.  I didn't like that Antoinella let her do that - "run over" her.  Lori   really can be rude with her interruptions.

I highly recommend this item that went on clearance for this show.  I own the eggshell and am thinking of getting another color at the clearance price.  It's a Lounge zip front cardigan/jacket that is not a hoodie!  Yay!  Note @Biftu !  My eggshell is my regular size medium.  The silhouette is very full; however, I still wouldn't size down and would get a medium again in a second color.  This will be nice for fall and there is plenty of room to wear something underneath it (e.g. sweater).

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Lounge-by-Lori-Goldstein-Zip-Front-Cardigan-with-Pockets.product.A282798.ht...