Honored Contributor

5:00 - 6:00 p.m.

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW THURSDAY 9/20

[ Edited ]

New (and a top find):

Lounge Fr. terry mock neck top w/ godet panel (pretty colors!)

Note length measurement - it's long.

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Lounge-by-Lori-Goldstein-French-Terry-Mock-Neck-Top-w-Godet-Panel.product.A...

Super Contributor

@Pearlee Forgot about the show till the  end ....  But caught Antonella wearing the top find top you mentioned. Loved the look... but way too hot for me in the south..but she looked great! 

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW THURSDAY 9/20

[ Edited ]

@Pjcab wrote:

@Pearlee Forgot about the show till the  end ....  But caught Antonella wearing the top find top you mentioned. Loved the look... but way too hot for me in the south..but she looked great! 

This Thurs. show isn't working out for me.  I'm rarely home for this show.  I missed it but did watch the product review for that Lounge top because I love Lounge so much.  But it's a pass for me.  It looks like a lot of material and I'm not fond of mock necks.  I agree with you that Antonella looked good in it.

By the way, I was at one of our two Nordstrom Racks during the LOGO show and got some really great deals on very funky clothes  - one item, a Free People, is super funky.

And  it is 3X points time so I really scored there yesterday!   I didn't "miss" LOGO at all, scoring really good deals on funky clothes, and a $385 very large Coach bag for $137.  My first Coach bag - it's huge and has many compartments and is lined in suede and is absolutely gorgeous - and useful because it has a lot of organization (unlike many Coach bags).  I would have been happy with just that one item, but I kept looking around and saw a lot that tempted me (and I yielded to temptation).