Honored Contributor

Wow this is a surprise - I see LOGO is on now! 

Anyone watching it and/or ordering anything?

Valued Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW THURS. NOV. 29

Watching of course!

Honored Contributor

@Stevie Nix wrote:

Watching of course!

@Stevie Nix Well I was completely surprised, because someone here had posted that the Thurs. show was being reassessed and might resume after the holidays. You are on top of things!

Honored Contributor

Thanks for mentoning this was on ... I just checked what was on air and only one piece appealed to me ... the mock neck top.

Only problem is the color selection.  Black is the only appealing color and I already have too many black tops.

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

Thanks for mentoning this was on ... I just checked what was on air and only one piece appealed to me ... the mock neck top.

Only problem is the color selection.  Black is the only appealing color and I already have too many black tops.

@ALRATIBA  You can't be too right or too thin or own too many black tops!

And you are welcome for the show mention.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ALRATIBA  Although I was wisecracking in my earlier post to you above, I just remembered something to suggest to you since you don't need any more black tops and liked the mock neck in today's show.

I generally dislike mock necks and don't own any.  Well, I didn't until recently.   I ordered the following LOGO As Is because it was a good price and I liked the colors in the loden one which was the one available in my size.  I really love it.  I do like the colors in it, it's a very comfortable top all around (mock neck included), and it's a really good length (not too long but covers everything I want to cover).   You might want to consider it in the loden or a different color: (Item A307270 and As Is Item is A351326 but is currently sold out As Is)

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Printed-Mock-Neck-Knit-Swing-Top.product.A307270.html?sc=...

Honored Contributor

No show this Saturday.

Super Contributor

Completely missed this! Figured something was up when I was trying to see info about an order. Hope they show new brushed jersey dress and leave a video. Ooops - better go look - haha!

Super Contributor

Missed it..hasn't been on Thursdays in awhile ..I forgot!