Honored Contributor

So did anyone get anything from today's show?

From looking at the product review, I sure do hope Lori didn't say, "This is one of our best shows ever!"  

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee, sounds like you got some good deals and great pieces!  Today's LOGO show was pretty uneventful, so you definitley didn't miss anything (IMO).  I didn't order anything. Maybe Monday night's show will more interesting! Congrats on your fun purchases!

Honored Contributor

@AZ girl wrote:

@Pearlee, sounds like you got some good deals and great pieces!  Today's LOGO show was pretty uneventful, so you definitley didn't miss anything (IMO).  I didn't order anything. Maybe Monday night's show will more interesting! Congrats on your fun purchases!

@AZ girl  Thank you kindly.   Smiley Happy

I don't see a LOGO show scheduled for Monday.  Q is using the last day in July to have another Xmas in July show.   Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee , what a fun shopping day ( despite going to a funeral too).  Love the motto on  shopping bag.

Ladies, I didn't buy anything on yesterday's show either. I thought I was going to be home for it, but missed it and watched it this morning ( recorded). And @Pearlee, you are correct - no show tomorrow. Lori said she was going to see her Mom and  it's Xmas in July for the last day of the month.

I think I saw where the KZtee has 3 new colors ( i could have been dreamingit!! HA!). And the price was higher than I remember, but I could be wrong on that too! Maybe @kzjohnson knows for sure.

Honored Contributor

@violet runner  The most recent price I remember on the kz tee was about $45.00 (something like $44.95).

I did say in my previous post that Monday was Christmas in July.

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@violet runner  The most recent price I remember on the kz tee was about $45.00 (something like $44.95).

I did say in my previous post that Monday was Christmas in July.

@Pearlee @violet runner they slipped that one past me! I think the previous price was $45.50, so a $1.00 increase. I ordered a couple of the new colors yesterday (black cherry & sapphire) because it was on EZ Pay and had a $5.00 buy more-save more.

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee,  I thought I might like the KZ tee in black cherry. Price when I looked this morning is $46.50 now and add in tax and shipping and it turned out to be  a little over $51!!!! Needless to say  I am not buying and will enjoy the few that I have..  I guess I could keep an eye on "as is",  but for now- just not gonna pull the trigger.

Honored Contributor

@violet runner  Yeah, the $46.50 is up a dollar from its previous price.

I don't buy them any more either, since I rememmber when they were around $34.00 which is when I acquired most of mine.  A while back there was a ODO on the kz tee for $29.95 or maybe it was $29.50  and that's the last time I think I bought one.  I have bought a couple in the around-$45 price but having paid much less for most of mine, that's really tough to do.

I don't blame you for not going thorugh with it.

Respected Contributor

QVC outlets had LOGO 50% off yesterday and they had 10% off any purchase no exclusions. Unfortunately this was my week where tons of big bills were due so I wasn't able to take advantage, and there were tons of it available too of course! I did buy a Liz Claiborne dress marked down to $8.23, and it did remind me of the LOGO dress with the lace at the bottom that was a TSV several months back.

Trusted Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW Sat. 7/29

[ Edited ]

@Peg wrote:

@Pearlee , what a fun shopping day ( despite going to a funeral too).  Love the motto on  shopping bag.

Ladies, I didn't buy anything on yesterday's show either. I thought I was going to be home for it, but missed it and watched it this morning ( recorded). And @Pearlee, you are correct - no show tomorrow. Lori said she was going to see her Mom and  it's Xmas in July for the last day of the month.

I think I saw where the KZtee has 3 new colors ( i could have been dreamingit!! HA!). And the price was higher than I remember, but I could be wrong on that too! Maybe @kzjohnson knows for sure.

Hey@Pearlee and @violet runner.  I've been MIA for a good long while.  Nothing other than I've been so not into clothes lately and I've been doing way more purging than buying.

That said, the new colors on A202259 are sapphire, black cherry, and dark jade.  I'm sure someone has already mentioned that so sorry if I duplicated info.  I do love the sapphire and have been debating. But the black cherry is way too close to claret and the dark jade to not far off the pine.

FWIW, the great purge did not see any of my A202259s hit good will...nearly, but I just couldn't do it!