Trusted Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW SUNDAY JUNE 18th

OK, WTF is with the cotton slub shirt with a ruffle right across the butt?? Really??

Respected Contributor

@aprimo. I agree...WHY???

Honored Contributor

@aprimo wrote:

OK, WTF is with the cotton slub shirt with a ruffle right across the butt?? Really??

@aprimo LOL!   I came here to express the very same thought, but you said it much better and more succinctly.  LOL!

@Biftu, I know you aren't here but I'm thinking of you when they just mentioned the ODO at 3 payments at $11-something each.  It's the frou-frou TSV; oh, my! How many of those did Q buy in the first place?  And how many times have we seen it already, and the price keeps getting lower and lower and lower.

Valued Contributor

I had two in my cart (rose water and soft sage) until Stacey turned around and I saw the ruffle on the bum......UGH!  Needless to say, they have both been removed from my cart.

Trusted Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@Trudey The only acceptable answer is that Lori felt bad for me with my lack of impulse control and designed this perfectly to allow me to feel no desire to buy this whatsoever.

Honored Contributor

@aprimo wrote:

@Trudey wrote:

@Trudey The only acceptable answer is that Lori felt bad for me with my lack of impulse control and designed this perfectly to allow me to feel no desire to buy this whatsoever.

@aprimo   LOL!

Honored Contributor

The striped long tank Lori is wearing is at an ODO price today of $29-something.

A285380

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee. I can't believe there is another full presentation of the frou frou cardigan.  Hopefully it will sell out this time.

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

The striped long tank Lori is wearing is at an ODO price today of $29-something.

A285380

i think I may like that tank.  I will wait to see it presented before I decide. Anyone else interested in it?  If so, what color combos are you liking?

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

A285380

Thanks for the heads up @Pearlee. I love that tank!