Super Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW SUNDAY JUNE 18th

@Pearlee  I thought that denim skirt looked very frumpy also.  Will wait to pass judgement until seen but nothing that at this moment appeals to me.

Esteemed Contributor

Mesh top is pretty, for that price I wish the mesh was also in the front.   

Very expensive line, I love her clothing but I try to buy on clearance......yikes!

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

No LOGO show listed in the program guide for this Saturday.  There is a show on Sunday night from 8:00-10:00 pm though.

New:

A290504  Embroidered top with mesh back:

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Knit-Top-with-Embroidered-Mesh-Back.product.A290504.html?s...

I really like this new top and the sleeve length is right for me.  The back is very pretty, but I worry that it would snag easily.  Does anyone have anything in blue marble?  Is it as vibrant as it appears in the picture or more muted gray-blue?

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

No LOGO show listed in the program guide for this Saturday.  There is a show on Sunday night from 8:00-10:00 pm though.

New:

A290504  Embroidered top with mesh back:

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Knit-Top-with-Embroidered-Mesh-Back.product.A290504.html?s...

I really like this new top and the sleeve length is right for me.  The back is very pretty, but I worry that it would snag easily.  Does anyone have anything in blue marble?  Is it as vibrant as it appears in the picture or more muted gray-blue?

@Trudey  It's a very recent color.  The first I saw of it was that chiffon vest from two or three weeks ago; one color choice (the prettiest I thought) was blue marble. And then wasn't one of the TSV choices in blue marble?  It's looked pretty to me - like a lapis blue -but I don't own any of course - it's too recent.  

I wouldn't worry about the back snagging. I'd just wear the new, upcoming LOGO piece and enjoy it - I think it's a really pretty top.  But wait for the presentation of course.  I can't worry about snagging things - I have more important things to worry about and I think it would be much more likely to snag if that was in the front, rather than the back of the top.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee I hope you find your leggings!

It's very frustrating when you just know you have something in your closet (or dresser) but simply can't find t!  I need a bigger closet! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

New tank posted over night.  

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Printed-Knit-Tank-with-Color-Block-Hem.product.A290491.htm...

Love it - right up my alley for what I wear in the summer.  For those of you that have the tank from a year or so ago with the layered look on the bottom like this one (A274988) - do you recommend your normal size in ordering?  I never bought that first tank - the color choices were too muted for my complexion.  

Honored Contributor

@KimSKS  The prior version of this tank - which I have (kept one but also sent a couple back) is a problematic fit.  Going up to a size large is too large everywhere, even the armholes, but is the one I kept (As Is).   I also tried the medium which fit and some days I thought that fit was preferable but some days not, so I returned it.   I'm truly a medium and a half in the prior version and neither fit right.  With the large, I'm more comfortable in it but can't wear it on its own due to the armholes being too large and I would like to be able to do that.   In the medium, it fit and probably looked better, but didn't feel better because I was self conscious about my tush being cupped a little in the back and my under-the-armpit  "muffins" being noticeable in it.   So neither one is right, which is why I only have one that I paid As Is for.   This tank is really cute but I wouldn't pay  full price for a tank where neither size fits right.

Super Contributor

@Pearlee Thanks for your help.  I thought I remembered that it was problematic.  Will wait to see it on the models - since it's a top find it will definitely be on this weekend and I can make my decision.  I think I'll probably try it in my smaller size and hope for the best.

Super Contributor

@KimSKS I got the tank you and @Pearlee are discussing in ...as is...and I am an xs in logo being pear shaped..small bust and in ...as is.. there was a xxs. I took a gamble and ordered it and to my surprise it fit perfect. I think being sleeveless the xxs worked for me. If it had sleeves they proabably would  have been too tight as I need the 11.5 inch arm measurement. For me the sizing really depends on the cut of the garment and material. I  can go from xs to small. So the reviews and feedback from all the ladies here is so helpful as I hate the return/exchange cycle.

Honored Contributor