Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW SUNDAY JUNE 18th

@dulwich  aka Fruit Salad Smiley Happy

This is the cardi that @Biftu and I both have in several colors, including the new-this-season color of honeydew.  You can watch the video for a few minutes to realy see the pretty color of honeydew.  

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Lounge-by-Lori-Goldstein-French-Terry-Cardigan-with-Waffle-%26-Lace.product....

Honored Contributor

Re: jRe: LOGO SHOW SUNDAY JUNE 18th

@AZ girl wrote:

I didn't go too crazy tonight----just picked up two of the ODO striped tanks.  I got the black/almond combo and the sienna/coral combo.  Looking fowrad to getting them!  Anyone else get anything from tonight's show?  Now, on to tomorrow's show!  Smiley Happy

@AZ girl, I ordered the new short sleeve french terry top with lace front in pink melon. I think that it is a beautiful color. I hesitated, but after watching the video a couple of times I ordered. Enjoy your new tanks. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I ordered the french terry lace top in the gold color.  I debated back and forth but decided to get it home and try it.  I liked the gold because I felt like the flowers had the most contrast in color but the others were very pretty also.

Honored Contributor

@KimSKS wrote:

I ordered the french terry lace top in the gold color.  I debated back and forth but decided to get it home and try it.  I liked the gold because I felt like the flowers had the most contrast in color but the others were very pretty also.

@KimSKS, I like the gold color also. I am not sure the color would look good on me, but it is beautiful. Enjoy, Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

On an earlier show - Lori showed A290252 - the printed chiffon vest.  My size had sold out in the color I wanted ... Driftwood. 

I was so glad to see it offered again last night ... and jumped on it!  I love chiffon vests and cardigans in the summer when you need just a little "covereing."   

Super Contributor

@ALRATIBA  i bought the chiffon vest in driftwood when it first aired and I love it.  I almost bought another color last night but I'm trying to wean myself off of buying multiples of things.  I wear the driftwood vest with A290247 in the dark loden and it makes a great set.  

Valued Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

@AZ girl wrote:

I didn't go too crazy tonight----just picked up two of the ODO striped tanks.  I got the black/almond combo and the sienna/coral combo.  Looking fowrad to getting them!  Anyone else get anything from tonight's show?  Now, on to tomorrow's show!  Smiley Happy

@AZ girl, I ordered the new short sleeve french terry top with lace front in pink melon. I think that it is a beautiful color. I hesitated, but after watching the video a couple of times I ordered. Enjoy your new tanks. Smiley Happy

@Thank you, @Tissyanne!  The pink melon was my favorite choice in the french terry lace front top you ordered.  Pretty good price, too!  I hope you like it! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@AZ girl wrote:

@Tissyanne wrote:

@AZ girl wrote:

@Thank you, @Tissyanne!  The pink melon was my favorite choice in the french terry lace front top you ordered.  Pretty good price, too!  I hope you like it! Smiley Happy

I ordered the pink melon too. As well as a couple of the ODO tanks. Hope you like yours @AZ girl.

Honored Contributor

@aprimo, Enjoy your new pink melon top.Smiley Happy I fell in love with it, the color, and the fremch terry should be nice. 

We will need to compare notes when they arrive. 

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW SUNDAY JUNE 18th

@Biftu - what did you ever decide about the wild mushroom Fr. terry top last night, and if you ordered it, did you stay true to size or go up?