Honored Contributor

4:00 - 5:00 p.m.

No show on Saturday which is a day of Christmas stuff.

Trusted Contributor

Hi Miss LOGO CHICKIE !!!!

Why not have LOGO on Christmas day.  I have given LOGO to many people for Christmas...lol.

Thanks for your update as always CHICKIE !!!

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee:

Happiness is having your favorite LOGO top go on ONE DAY ONLY sale!

Screen Shot 2018-08-26 at 4.30.45 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-08-26 at 4.35.59 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-08-26 at 4.36.13 AM.png

From $60.75, now today at $37.82.

I have BLACK, my favorite (so I have, accordingly, 3 back ups—anticipating it disappearing). Love love the crochet edging, the long sleeves, the crew neck. Great under LOGO cardigans, hoodies, or upscale blazers of any designer.

Now ordering the forest green . . . and perhaps more . . .

Respected Contributor
I ordered the smokey taupe ODO. I wanted the purple but it was sold out on my size. Plus sizes go quick when Logo is on sale! I've been wanting it for a while and now that's at a good price I decided to get it.
Honored Contributor

@1Professor  LOL!  I thought of you as soon as I saw this!  I thought you have two black ones, but you have three now?    I bought a backup black one weeks ago - I think at the time the black was a lower price than the others - like when they only have one or two of the colors at a sale price?   I could be wrong though.  In any event I have two blacks (the one I wear most often) and the purple one also (which I  got  As Is, in perfect conditions). 

So yep, you popped to mind immediately.  I well remember our discussion about this top. It's truly a winner.   The bottom is gorgeous and the whole silhouette is very flattering.   @Cumbercookie13  I think you'll love yours.

Honored Contributor

Reminder - later today!

Honored Contributor

@1Professor   Awwwwwwk!  I just ordered the forest green, which I hope is olive.

I could really use that color with all the camo pants and the shades of green LOGO cardis I own in fr. terry.

Since this top is rayon span, @Biftu please ignore this post of mine!   LOL Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@1Professor   Awwwwwwk!  I just ordered the forest green, which I hope is olive.

I could really use that color with all the camo pants and the shades of green LOGO cardis I own in fr. terry.

@Pearlee: The darker greens in LOGO are always the first to go. Not offered often.

High fashion is now tone-on-tone rather than matchy, so I'm hopeful, as well. Camo pants and camo vests . . .

Honored Contributor

The As Is price of the ODO is $36.25, which is about the same as the ODO price!

Honored Contributor

From how it looks on air, I am not liking the cozumel blue color of that tie dye top.

All my coz. blue LOGO clothes are from her spring lines and I think of it as a spring-y color. I just don't think it looks good with the very-much-darker gray sleeves which are much more fall/winter.  Something about the two look incongruous to me.

To those who get it and love it - I'm happy for you, but it isn't appealing much to me.