Honored Contributor

6:00 - 7:00 p.m.

Looks like it's a Fashion Day. Odd to have her on a Sunday show.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee : Yikes, but it's Amy!

Sigh.

Forbearance, one supposes.

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW SUNDAY 3/3

[ Edited ]

@1Professor wrote:

@Pearlee : Yikes, but it's Amy!

Sigh.

Forbearance, one supposes.

@1Professor     Then I'll be watching but not listening to the show.  Thank goodness for the mute button.

After the Shawn shows which are much better, my tolerance for the silliness, shrieking and drawn-out-wording baby talk is even lower now.

Honored Contributor

ODO price on an old favorite (with what looks like more colors available).  @Biftu  and I both own this. I have black (love!), brook, and cocoa which isn't available now.  @dulwich  I think I recommended this one to you to go with the willow TSV dress and you got it in brook?   The black is really nice and can be quite dressy.  It's another good garment to wear to a funeral if need be.

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Open-Front-Slub-Cardigan-w-Lace-Detail.product.A274095.ht...

Respected Contributor

I do indeed have the dress will definitely check this ODO thanks for heads up.  

Valued Contributor

So disappointed that they did not talk about the shirt that Lori was wearing.  They were chitchatting so much that they didn't get to it.  Tried looking for it online but after scrolling through pages and pages of logo stuff I gave up.

Respected Contributor

@PatriciaG 

I know. I was waiting also.  

Here it is:

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Printed-Knit-Top-w-Pleated-Hem-Detail.product.A302422.htm...

Kind of pricey for short-sleeved, but cute.  I would like it with long sleeves. It did look good on Lori.