Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW SATURDAY NOV. 18

@Pearlee  The reviews are looking o.k. on the I.M. Joggers - had another thought that worried me re the ruching on Logo could look like outbreak of cellulite running down my leg especially if they kind of wrinkle down! add the shine and that would be my sexy look over! Only my weird mind overworking.

I bet when and if I see presentation of Logo they look great or if they put up good picture of them might help.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@Pearlee  The reviews are looking o.k. on the I.M. Joggers - had another thought that worried me re the ruching on Logo could look like outbreak of cellulite running down my leg especially if they kind of wrinkle down! add the shine and that would be my sexy look over! Only my weird mind overworking.

I bet when and if I see presentation of Logo they look great or if they put up good picture of them might help.

@dulwich  I agree with this (in red).  The photo on Amy's FB page and how they look on Amy is just not good.  They really are too long & big for her.  

@ LOL @ the rest of your post!  LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Post removed now that Dulwich has seen it.  Not really for a LOGO thread.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  Thanks for the Du Jour info will check out.

There is now a picture up of Logo panne velvet joggers and I think I kind of like them!  I enlarged pic and am thinking of ordering the black - I feel they could look good with just white silk shirt I have and small heel pump.

Logo pants/joggers fit me so well never have a problem with length - like you I go between 28/29" inseam so if I can stay with Logo I know fit will be right.  Still thinking!

Honored Contributor

@dulwich  Your wish came true pretty quickly, with a better photo being put up!  

If I were you, I'd wait to decide til you see the presentation!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I really don't like the combination together of the two necklaces that Sharon has on.  I like each one individually OK, just not both of them together.  I really think that expensive Lavish necklace should be a standalone piece and it isn't necessarily "fashionable" to wear it with something else. Too much.

Honored Contributor
Respected Contributor
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Hippiified wrote:

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-5-Pocket-Stretch-Sateen-Skinny-Pants.product.A294492.html

Is on a one day only price

$39.98

I can't see sateen pants being too comfortable to wear.  They can't have stretch to them.  Pass on this for me despite the great price.

Hmmmm...I do see they have 3% spandex in them.   But I don't think they are very flattering on the models.  Not great color choices either.  Still a pass for me.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee

I really like the wild mushroom in these, but I have way too many pants.  I can’t even wear them all.