Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW SATURDAY NOV. 18

@HippiifiedYes the jacket color combo.  I liked the jacket a lot!...I liked the fabric too...just not the color selections.

Honored Contributor

@AZ girl wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

What else have people ordered today?

So far I've only ordered the ODO lounge top in the steel gray.  I was eyeing the ODO sateen skinny pant, but not sure I will pull the trigger no those.  Something seems a little odd about the fit on the models.  I liked the embroidered jean, but didn't like the $100 pricetag and just bought two a pair for Lori's jeans the last time they aired (not embroidered....just her standard jean).

@AZ girl . I ordered the same thing.  I also like the jeans but just not on my body.  I don't want to emphasize my thighs but wouldn't mind if there were some pretty embroidery in the lower part of the leg.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee I saw those in the new arrivals.  I'm looking forward to seeing them presented.  I like that they are around the ankles & one shin.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

Good grief!  how much time are the spending on this Top Find that I don't want.  Enough already!

@Pearlee  I agree...too much time on a print that to me is just so so.

Actaully nothing in the show is making me excited though I did buy the OTO top in the slate.

I'm surprised there won't be any more Saturday shows until after Christmas!

I do like the cardigan that's on right now A267905....I bought it 2 years ago in the black.  It's beautiful!

@haddon9  Not getting the cardi but the black is the only one I've ever liked in it.  Glad you like yours. Smiley Happy  I'll be interested to know what you think of the ODO top in the slate and I'll post about my blue (and possibly red also).

@Pearlee  Yes I do really like the fit of the cardigan on me... Unlike Lori I don't button it.

what do you think of it in thecardigan in  Claret over the TSV (last one) in the black cherry? A296791

@haddon9@   I think the black cherry TSV may be too brownish for the claret (Lori wouldn't of course!).   Smiley Happy    I wonder what @Biftu thinks about that question too, since she has that TSV too.

@Pearlee . Thanks for your opinion...I was on the fence and I decided to not get it...saved myself $100.00!  I really like the black one which works with almost everything.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

I don't like the embroidered jeans.  The embroidery looks like little blobs to me rather than any "thing."  I like the new QF Dream Jeannes embroidered jeans better, that I posted about in the QF Favorite Brands forum yesterday.

These are cute, too, but not new.

http://www.qvc.com/Studio-by-Denim-%26-Co-Embroidered-Stretch-Ankle-Jeans.product.A296299.html

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu - what do you think about the ODO Fr. terry Lounge?  I like the Tibetan red and the Blue.  Hmmmmmmm

@Pearlee - I like it!  Unfortunately I got distracted and missed out on the Tibetan red which is what I would have ordered.

@Biftu Uh oh, you may have just pushed me over the edge to order the red in my cart.. Smiley Happy

@Biftu  Done and ordered!  I'll let you know what I think.

@Biftu --- in the end, I canceled my Tibetan red one and just ordered the blue.  I think one is enough to start with.  If I absolutely love it, I'll pursue the red some other time or get As Is.   I have more than enough LOGO clothes that I didn't need to order two right now.  I have her Tibetan red in the kz tee from way long ago (that color wasn't around for long) and love that top in that color but there was something about the red being heathered in the Lounge fabric that I didn't like as much as the red in my kz one (named the same shade).   Sometimes I like the heathering in the Fr. terry and sometimes not.   This was one of the times where it "diluted" the pretty red.  So I stuck with the blue ODO only.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu - what do you think about the ODO Fr. terry Lounge?  I like the Tibetan red and the Blue.  Hmmmmmmm

@Pearlee - I like it!  Unfortunately I got distracted and missed out on the Tibetan red which is what I would have ordered.

@Biftu Uh oh, you may have just pushed me over the edge to order the red in my cart.. Smiley Happy

@Biftu  Done and ordered!  I'll let you know what I think.

@Biftu --- in the end, I canceled my Tibetan red one and just ordered the blue.  I think one is enough to start with.  If I absolutely love it, I'll pursue the red some other time or get As Is.   I have more than enough LOGO clothes that I didn't need to order two right now.  I have her Tibetan red in the kz tee from way long ago (that color wasn't around for long) and love that top in that color but there was something about the red being heathered in the Lounge fabric that I didn't like as much as the red in my kz one (named the same shade).   Sometimes I like the heathering in the Fr. terry and sometimes not.   This was one of the times where it "diluted" the pretty red.  So I stuck with the blue ODO only.

@Pearlee - That may be for the best.  See what you think of it and take it from there.  I know what you mean about the heathered fabric.  It can really change a color.  I hope you like your blue choice.