Esteemed Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW SATURDAY Jan. 23, 2016

[ Edited ]

@Trudey, because I'm larger on top, I've always ordered up a size in the all cotton. That way I don't have any worries if it shrinks a little. Oh, and no stretch.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

Cute items. I had not seen this one before now. A262465     I think we all love logo so much because they make us feel girlish and feminine while not being all dressed up.   I'm large busted so always have to belt her tops. Doesn't work on all tops because of pockets or back details. I hadn't shopped on QVC for long time then ordered a logo top a month ago- and now have ordered 15 more items!  (Mostly as is items)  

Esteemed Contributor

I like that tank too, but it is very long unless you are quite tall.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

I like that tank too, but it is very long unless you are quite tall.

It is.  As I posted, I own two of the colors and almost returned them due to their length and them fitting on the small size (I couldn't exchange them, they were sold out).  

This is one she needs to do in petite length too.  But I'm good with them now - I was just shocked at how long they were when I first got them.  It's fine having tanks in varied lengths  it doesn't get boring that way.  But you are right, they are long.  One reviewer who is petite says she wears them as dresses.  Yup, I can see that.

Honored Contributor

Are any of you getting the floral tank?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ladies - the new sweater is available.  Choices in black and ivory - $79.92!

A272848

Note the length; it's a shorter sweater.

It's also cotton/acrylic which means it will be very soft and feel good to the touch.

Only a half hour til we get even more Logofied!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I like Sharon soooooo much better as a host with Lori.  She actually describes the product very well, and I'm not being treated like I'm in kindergarden.

Respected Contributor

I agree.  I think Sharon is a great host.

Regular Contributor

image.jpg

This is my favorite Logo in 100% cotton!   Would be embarrassing to admit how many I have.  I would love it in every color! 

Honored Contributor

So what is everyone getting. I can't decide whether I like the Fr. terry OTO or not, which probably means I should only get it at an As Is price later.  Smiley Happy

@Knew10 Have an item number for that top?  I can't really tell which it is from the photo.

I'm getting the hot pick cotton slub ....trying to decide on color(s).  Sizing is a problem too since I'm probably a medium and a half in it, being  all cotton.  I hate when I'm in between sizes and I can't even tell with this one!