Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW SATURDAY Apr. 22

The tank doesn't look too long on Lori!

Honored Contributor

So now Lori won't even let Sharon do the colors.  Lori says the color before Sharon can.  I really wish Lori would stop controlling the show.  Please...let the host speak, including naming the colors (the host, after all, is the one who has the description cards). Please, Lori, it's getting so I dont' even want to watch the show because she insists on talking and talking, talking and doesn't let a host get a word in.

Honored Contributor

Where are all the LOGO ladies today?

I'm not getting the ODO tank.  I'm not liking it as well as I did from the photo.

Trusted Contributor

The lemonade and lemongrass look nice. And I agree @Pearlee, it doesn't seem too long.. I arrived back just to catch this being shown.  Are you going to get it?

Honored Contributor

@violet runner We posted at the same time; see my post above yours.

Regular Contributor

I am getting the Top Find printed tank, in periwinkle.  I love all the colors, so it was hard to decide on one. 

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Where are all the LOGO ladies today?

I'm not getting the ODO tank.  I'm not liking it as well as I did from the photo.

@Pearlee Hi Pearley!  I've been peeking between working and the OTO is a pass for me too.  I really can't get into a lot of those prints.  They remind me a lot of my grandmother's aprons from when I was a child back in the late 50s & early 60s.

I did purchase the simple petite curved hem tank in the new color bluebird which looks so pretty.  I'm also loving the new Henley embroidered top but not the price.

Valued Contributor

I have been multi-tasking more than usual today, so I was catching bits and pieces of the show. I recorded it (as I always do for LOGO shows) in case I need to go back and re-watch anything, but nothing was speaking to me today.  I do like the ODO tank, but not enough to pay $50 for it. What color are you getting in the ODO tank, @Peg?

Trusted Contributor

I ordered the textured knit cardigan with chiffon trim A288021 in alabaster but I'm already having second thoughts. 

Member Since 11/20/2008
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee: Was only moderately drawn to the items in today's show. Finally checked out sales and saw my favorite, most comfortable, Lori shoe on SALE and ordered a spare!

A280994 camo kitten heels:

Screen Shot 2017-01-13 at 7.15.32 AM copy.png

I have one pair at the university, one pair at home, and they jazz up my denim slim fit jeans. Comfortable enough for back-to-back lectures, but there aren't ANY heels I'd really wear all day long.

{Tempted by TSO for earth day wedges, though, in the dark khaki.}