Honored Contributor

Here is a bunch of new LOGO  footwear. I have no idea which, if any, will be shown during the upcoming show.  They don't usually give presentations on them anyway but merely model them, like the jewelry.  Some of these don't even have photos up yet they are so new!  However, in my opinion it's crazy to pay full prize for her footwear since it seems to go on sale pretty quickly.  I am curious to see what the block heel pumps look like, even though I'm not going to buy them.

A280975   Kitten heels

A280984   leather and mesh ankle boots with zipper

A280987   short shaft riding boots

A280989   block heel pumps

Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW SATURDAY AUGUST 6

Looking forward to the show.  I've been trying to find out what the August TSV will be, but no luck.  @Pearlee. Thanks for getting us started.

Respected Contributor

Respected Contributor

Trusted Contributor

My whole house paint project continues this Saturday, so I may try to listen, but won't be watching. 

I like the look of A276640 and may even be purchasing as I type this IF it had long sleeves.  I so don't need and more 3/4 sleeve (unless a new spectacular color comes out in my tee Smiley Happy).

And I'm still patiently waiting for new faux suede in a top...and not just lined pockets that you barely notice.

Trusted Contributor

@kzjohnson, agree about the 3/4 sleeves on that top.  Good luck with the house painting.

Trusted Contributor

@Peg wrote:

@kzjohnson, agree about the 3/4 sleeves on that top.  Good luck with the house painting.

Thanks @violet runner.  I've been painting one "room" a month since January!  This Saturday is the upstairs hall.  I'm hoping to be completely done with the house before I decorate for Christmas!  

BTW, the husband does help with the with the heavy lifting, but me painting alone in my zen-painting state works out so much better! Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

Leather and mesh ankle boots:  http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Leather-and-Mesh-Ankle-Boots-w-Zipper.product.A280984.html...

These are just odd to me Smiley Happy

Those are definitely different @Trudey

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I really like most of her shoe designs.....just not my last, and too pointy for comfort.

Honored Contributor

@kzjohnson wrote:

My whole house paint project continues this Saturday, so I may try to listen, but won't be watching. 

I like the look of A276640 and may even be purchasing as I type this IF it had long sleeves.  I so don't need and more 3/4 sleeve (unless a new spectacular color comes out in my tee Smiley Happy).

And I'm still patiently waiting for new faux suede in a top...and not just lined pockets that you barely notice.

@kzjohnson   You may be getting your wish with the Aug. TSV - see second post:

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Fashion/LOGO-TSV-8-15/m-p/3006392#U3006392http://community.qvc.com/t5/Fa...