Super Contributor

@violet runner @Pearlee - No worries. I'm taping it but no full price!  I have plenty to wear and it makes the hunt for AS IS more interesting. I got the LTS willow pants and love them!  The ombre tank in black AS IS is coming.  I also got the AS IS crochet hoodie in nutmet but I love the pink frost must better and it isn't as large around the bottom for some reason so back it goes. Hope you enjoy the weekend!

Honored Contributor

@luvmyjewelry wrote:

@violet runner @Pearlee - No worries. I'm taping it but no full price!  I have plenty to wear and it makes the hunt for AS IS more interesting. I got the LTS willow pants and love them!  The ombre tank in black AS IS is coming.  I also got the AS IS crochet hoodie in nutmet but I love the pink frost must better and it isn't as large around the bottom for some reason so back it goes. Hope you enjoy the weekend!

@luvmyjewelry  What ombre tank?  I can't picture it.  

Also, I have the nutmeg hoodie As Is and mine isn't large around the bottom.  Yes it flairs out a bit but I think it's fine.  Hmmmmm.  Maybe yours was defective?  

Honored Contributor

Oh no, not that TSV again!  Q obviously bought a boatload of those!

Super Contributor

@Pearlee - 

A214573 is the ombre tank.  I got it in black. The ombre is on the bottom.  Have tons of tanks but no ombre. I think it would look nice under my black LOGO cashmere cotton pullover sweater (old). 

I don't think the crochet hoodie is detective.  A lot of people thought it was too flaired on the bottom and even on air it looked so. IDK, but my pink frost one isn't like that and the color suits me so much better so no matter.

Honored Contributor

Hooray that someone with some authority got Lori to stop describing all the details of the garment before the host gets through the colors!   She stopped herself during the presentation of one of the items today and said, "I'm supposed to be quiet until you [Sharon] gets through all the colors.  YAY - that's an improvement.  I hope it lasts! 

Did those of you who saw the show hear that also?

Did anyone get the vest?

Trusted Contributor

Yay I did finally find something that spoke to me. The Linen Cotton Camo sweater in green camo. A276754 Had to go on waitlist for my size and the price was alittle high...but hey I have nothing on my Q Card to pay off so I rationalized that i deserved a treat LOL. Is funny when I got out of the Army I swore I would never again wear olive green or camo and now it is one of my favs. LOL go figure LOL

Honored Contributor

@Stormygirl  I ordered that one too.  I like how abstract this sweater is yet still camo.   What did you - and anyone else reading here - think of the pink one?  I can't decide whether I like it or not!  It's definitely unusual.  Sharon and Lori said they each got both (not sure I believe them though). 

Trusted Contributor

Pearley I also was not sure about the pink camo one...had my finger on the trigger to also order but figured I would wait till one of you lady LOGO Fans gave me your opinion. (save me from mthe dreaded return fees LOL) I am not sure I like the washed out pink but then again I like "different" so am still undecided. Did anyone order the pink camo and if so please let us know how u liked. I think I will hold out for now. Then again I may regret it as my size is also on wait list. Oh decisions decisions LOL

Super Contributor

@violet runner - I caved.  Bought the camo cotton/linen sweater in green.  (And so much for not liking camo.) I don't have a good summer sweater; that was my rationalization. I didn't even watch the show.  Thought I recorded it but didn't.  Was still available afterwards; watched the video and went for it.  I was going to go for the pink combo instead, but i have the same reservations that others here noted. I can tell the olive will suit my coloring. 

Killing me about the lavish blouse! Really would have been useful. I should have bought that in my normal size.  So much for the click measurements and the measurements on screen even.  

Trusted Contributor

@luvmyjewelry, I too was tempted  for that sweater. Good thing I was gone today or I would be writing telling you I caved. I feel good about my finances . I think once the returns are processed  I'll be in the black.!!!   For me, I am sure it's because I like her fall line better.  I may  have more resolve this time of year. Saying all that, congratualtions and please post your review when you get it. I will live vicariously through you.!!  I think it was a good item to  " fall off the wagon"with. I feel we have alot in common and glad you are my virutal  friend...