Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW SATURDAY 5/28

[ Edited ]

@Biftu  That is a really hefty price increase QVC is more than making up for giving us $3.00 S&H since they've raised prices so much and don't refund the S&H charge upon a return.      As you've seen me post, I've looked up a few items I bought last spring too and they've been several dollars less than what they're selling for this year, but less dramatic that your noted price jump.  It's good to post these observations IMO because it sure keeps me from purchasing them.  Just another argument for purchasing As Is.

It was pretty notable to me also how much the "next generation" of the kz tee went up in that sugar plum color.  Before it went on clearance it originally sold for $58-something as the price, which is why I returned my original one (it wasn't worth that price despite the pretty color).   As you know the kz tee is now around $45 but that's after a few price increases since the  original $34.95 if I remember it right.  So for just a bit of chiffon around the two pockets it went from a $34.95 tee not all that many years ago to selling for $58-plus.  Yowza.  Not acceptable.

Anyway, thanks for posting that info and for having looked up your order from last spring. I hope it deters some people who read your post from ordering it.  Of course, there are always people new to the line who haven't experienced the previous prices like you and I have.   Sigh!  I realize everything has gone up, but really - that much increase in just a year's time?  Ridiculous! 

By the way, what color do you have?

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  That is a really hefty price increase QVC is more than making up for giving us $3.00 S&H since they've raised prices so much and don't refund the S&H charge upon a return.      As you've seen me post, I've looked up a few items I bought last spring too and they've been several dollars less than what they're selling for this year, but less dramatic that your noted price jump.  It's good to post these observations IMO because it sure keeps me from purchasing them.  Just another argument for purchasing As Is.

It was pretty notable to me also how much the "next generation" of the kz tee went up in that sugar plum color.  Before it went on clearance it originally sold for $58-something as the price, which is why I returned my original one (it wasn't worth that price despite the pretty color).   As you know the kz tee is now around $45 but that's after a few price increases since the  original $34.95 if I remember it right.  So for just a bit of chiffon around the two pockets it went from a $34.95 tee not all that many years ago to selling for $58-plus.  Yowza.  Not acceptable.

Anyway, thanks for posting that info and for having looked up your order from last spring. I hope it deters some people who read your post from ordering it.  Of course, there are always people new to the line who haven't experienced the previous prices like you and I have.   Sigh!  I realize everything has gone up, but really - that much increase in just a year's time?  Ridiculous! 

By the way, what color do you have?

@Pearlee - I have the papaya.  Looks like they added new colors.  Personally I think year old styles should be less, not more.

you are right, the kz tee used to be one of the bargains.  Now I would only buy it on as is.  I say this now, but at the rate these prices are going up I am more inclined to only buy as is unless I really really love a piece.

Trusted Contributor

HI Pearly..Hi LOGO fans! Thanks for reminding me of the Show.  I was looking at A264603 but am afraid it may look a wee bit "maternity chic" on me LOL. The prices of late have really put the brakes on my clothes shopping here sadly. I have been wanting to buy those camo french terry crops in the blue but the price stopped me. I need to be grateful that I do have the green. Will watch the program and maybe something will speak to me. Always interesting on the forums eh Pearly? LOL (pssst thanks for laughing with me on a response I got last week) Is hard to stay clear of the cyber cat claws but Im doing extremely good holding my own here LOLOLLOL.

Esteemed Contributor

A276754 - Printed cotton/linen sweater

A275025 - One Day Only, slub knit vest with embellishment

Trusted Contributor

I like the printed sweater but not for that price!!! It'd be $80 plus to get it home. No Way.!

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Oh dear! I'm in trouble! @Peg, linen will always cost more.  Here we ladies were clamoring for something plainer when that camo hoodie with chiffon appeared, and now we've gotten our wish (except in this garment I don't like the pink choice which, at least in the photo, looks really washed out).  I do like the olive one though.  Darn it!  

@And...when I saw "ves with embellishmentt" in @Biftue's  post I thought "easy pass" because I have last spring's embellished vest in black and deep orchid (or whatever it was called) and certainly don't need another.  But then I saw it's offered in coconut and macrame, two colors of hers that I really love and are much more springy that the two dark vests I have.  I'd consider one, not two, and probably in the macrame because I already have her long colorblock vest in oatmeal which is simlar to the coconut.  (LOVE her coconut!).  Oh dear, oh, dear.....trouble ahead.....

Super Contributor

A276754 - I do really like the pink combo. It reminds me of my favorite top that is sold out I think.  But I do really want to be good.  I really would have liked Ithe swiss dotted shirt last week, the lavish.  The first review said that it fit true to size, and in the Q/A it said that the reason for the larger chest measurement was because of the buttons. I'll wait for As Is but maybe I should just stop watching!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

UTRI jus order  a 277345 which looks like a logo to me but because it is c wonder price is reasonable. I Love the sweater in pink but too much. Plus I think that fabrication will loose shape.  If the price was lower I'd have already ordered!

@Biftu wrote:

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee,hide you credit card!!! And @luvmyjewelry, remember how we aren't going to buy full price..... Ok, now that  I said that, I'm heading out the door. Won't be watching and I 'm sure it 'll all sell out. I will check back and see what you all have been up too. Happy Saturday!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Peg wrote:

@Pearlee,hide you credit card!!! And @luvmyjewelry, remember how we aren't going to buy full price.....

@violet runner   No point - QVC has it on file!  It's just a click away.