Esteemed Contributor

That is so interesting, I've never had any children either. Maybe if I would have I wouldn't be so interested in fashion!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Trusted Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

That is so interesting, I've never had any children either. Maybe if I would have I wouldn't be so interested in fashion!

Me either--never wanted any. I have all I can handle taking care of myself and my cat! And I just like doing things my own way.

Frequent Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Trudey wrote:

I'm glad I waited and saw the cardigan on Sharon.  It is not my style at all.  The colors are pretty, but it looks a little old fashioned to me.

Funny @Trudey I like the coral and like the garment a little better now that I see it. But it's still too busy for me.  Big loud flowers, not for me. 

Lori started driving me crazy already with the first piece. Styling that first tripe top by putting other garments from the rack into the shot - taking up most of the camera shot - before we could see each color of the item being presented (even though I'd seen it before).  Lori needs to stop doing that! 

And then having to interrupt Sharon as she tried to get through the two colors on the  new tank (solid and trim color around neck).  Lori just couldn't keep her mouth shut; she just had to jump in and give colors before Sharon had the chance to utter them.

Lori -please shut your trap and let us see the garments and colors first as the host tries to show us.  Shut up!

Rude.  

Perhaps you could follow your own suggestion. 

Trusted Contributor

Pearley, I did reconsider and passed on the Lotus Jacket with mesh trim.  I always DVR Logo shows while watching just in case an item does not go on video and I want to take another look.  After careful inspection not sure if I would like that short length on my short and not so slim body.   Would like to see those details in a bit longer jacket.  Lori did mention that Lotus is a softer french terry which piqued my curiosity.  Thanks for making me stop and think.  I am an impulsive shopper.  I really feel that easy pay makes me think items are less expensive.  QVC has done a good job with that strategy.

I also passed on getting the chalk top.  Decided to wait for another day and get something that excites me.

Frequent Contributor

@LogoFan wrote:

Pearley, I did reconsider and passed on the Lotus Jacket with mesh trim.  I always DVR Logo shows while watching just in case an item does not go on video and I want to take another look.  After careful inspection not sure if I would like that short length on my short and not so slim body.   Would like to see those details in a bit longer jacket.  Lori did mention that Lotus is a softer french terry which piqued my curiosity.  Thanks for making me stop and think.  I am an impulsive shopper.  I really feel that easy pay makes me think items are less expensive.  QVC has done a good job with that strategy.

I also passed on getting the chalk top.  Decided to wait for another day and get something that excites me.

The lotus hoodies are very soft.  I have two and wear them all the time.  Don't let posters talk you out of something you like. 

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW SATURDAY 4/23

[ Edited ]

@auburn wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Trudey wrote:

I'm glad I waited and saw the cardigan on Sharon.  It is not my style at all.  The colors are pretty, but it looks a little old fashioned to me.

Funny @Trudey I like the coral and like the garment a little better now that I see it. But it's still too busy for me.  Big loud flowers, not for me. 

Lori started driving me crazy already with the first piece. Styling that first tripe top by putting other garments from the rack into the shot - taking up most of the camera shot - before we could see each color of the item being presented (even though I'd seen it before).  Lori needs to stop doing that! 

And then having to interrupt Sharon as she tried to get through the two colors on the  new tank (solid and trim color around neck).  Lori just couldn't keep her mouth shut; she just had to jump in and give colors before Sharon had the chance to utter them.

Lori -please shut your trap and let us see the garments and colors first as the host tries to show us.  Shut up!

Rude.  

Perhaps you could follow your own suggestion. 

@auburn Well, auburn, if I ever keep talking over a QVC host as she's trying to give the customer important information,  and if I'm ever  putting garments up in front of the ones being shown just as the camera is using closeups to show them to the viewers, I will take my own suggestion.  Those two things are indeed rude.

Meanwhile, if you've just come to make trouble in the Logo forum, I don't think you'll be too successful with this group of otherwise nice people.  I've helped you with your questions about LOGO  in the past, butI won't be doing so in the future. 

@LogoFan  You are welcome!  The length of that hoodie would have been a deterrant for me also, since I'm hippy.  I agree with waiting until you see something you absolutely love.  Do keep us posted about what you decide on.  Maybe on Monday's show you'll see a "must have."  Smiley Happy

Have you seen this thread? (which I didn't start, despite its title LOL )

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Fashion/Hmm-77-for-a-Hoodie/td-p/2730659

Trusted Contributor

@Pearley  since I am somewhat new to this forum  I am surprised to read that you aren't so enamoured with Lori herself. Has she changed some since she has gotten her own shows? I didn't watch alot  before. I so admire you that you can love her line and "put up"  with the designer. I agree with what you have said. I had recorded yesterday's show and for some reason it only did an hour of it, but that was  enough. I  let some of it slide cause it was a live show.  What brings me into the fold so to speak is her color palette, not  how she layers and layer and puts stripes with prints etc, just the color of the fabric itself.

AND I love this forum. It's nice to chat with the people on here. I am getting more confident sharing things about myself and  LOGO as I get more experienced with this line.

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW SATURDAY 4/23

[ Edited ]

You ask a good questions @violet runner which is hard to answer.  When she didn't have her own show  - now shows - and only did guest spots, they were fairly short - for maybe just a couple of items - and she didn't get on my nerves.   Maybe it was just the "in small doses" factor made the annoyances not very noticeable.

Since she's gotten her own shows, she has been acting like indeed they are her shows and seems to ignore the hosts and just talk when she wants to and not follow the "rules" about giving us colors first, etc.  She knows the rules because she occasionally interrupts herself to say "I need to let you do the colors" or some such thing.  Even Satuday she said, "oh I'm sorry I got ahead of myself" so she knows, she just ignores what's supposed to happen which is why the host needs to control her better.

So I don't know exactly if she's gotten worse or what. I do think her increased sales and being the "it" girl and getting so much air time has probably somehat gone to her head.  Or maybe she was always like this and I just didn't notice because of the shorter presentations.  Whatever it is, I'm getting to find her really annoying. If she'd just let the host and camera person go through the garments before she starts into all the details about it and talking and talking and talking, I'd like her much better. Then she could just style away.....

Trusted Contributor

@Pearley, Understood.  Makes sense.

As was discussed before too, was the live audience itself yesterday.   Someone suggested it wasn't a true demographic of the women buying LOGO but rather buying a ticket to be at live show at QVC. It would be interesting to see real stats on the people who are buying  this line. More out of curiosity more than anything. I am in the age 60 and above if that's the age group!! HA!  

Trusted Contributor

Pearly, thanks for the link.  Lots of negative comments about that hoodie.  I still like it, but wish it was just a bit longer.

Also thanks for the heads up on Lotus fabric.  I will keep an eye on that collection and try it some day.