Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Ha!! Maybe so. I should qualify ; I don't support any children anymore.. good one,@Pearley! !
Contributor

I was one of the ladies sitting in the studio audience show on Saturday.  Some coments here were very unkind. BTW the tickets were free.  There is never a cost to be in the audience.

Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW SATURDAY 4/23

[ Edited ]

@Betzy

I winced at some of the comments too.  By the way, what

did those kimonos and lace fronted lounge tops look like in person?  And I would be interested in your experiences as an audience member.  Thanks for posting!

Respected Contributor

@Betzy wrote:

I was one of the ladies sitting in the studio audience show on Saturday.  Some coments here were very unkind. BTW the tickets were free.  There is never a cost to be in the audience.

@Betzy  I apologize for my negative comments.  I was expecting Logo fashions to "pop" more from the audience.  I meant no offense to you or anyone in the audience.

Trusted Contributor

@Betzy I too aplogize if I said anything negative about the audience at Lori's  live show. I included myself in being over 60.  There was absolutely NO malicious intent. I was curious overall who buys this line.  I also was the one who said "buying a ticket to the show" and you corrected me saying it was free. I did not know that. I  was there years ago and was charged $.

Honored Contributor

@Betzy   Do you have any comments about Lori and how she was in person?  How she looks in person?   Anything about her, or Jessie Holeva that we wouldn't observe from seeing them only on TV?

By the way, I considered going to that live audience show and maybe would have had I not been invited to the Seder on Friday night, which kept me from traveling.

Occasional Contributor

Good Afternoon everyone,  

I was able to attend the Lori Goldstein Live Audience show on Saturday, and I have to say it was wonderful. Everyone in the audience was friendly, it was like one big Logo Family.  We all had a chance to do a meet and greet with Lori and Jessie.  They are both dolls!!!! Lori took her time with everyone, gave a signed autographed picture of herself and Louise to each person and took a picture with each person.  I brought my Lori Goldstein book and she signed it for me. Jessie also took the time to speak with everyone and was also happy to take a picture. Sharon was wonderful too, see came out before the show started and talked to everyone in the audience. I have to say it was a memorable day, Lori, Jessie and Sharon are very sweet, tiny and petite. The staff at the Q were very kind and helpful.  If you ever get a chance to attend a show, I don't think you would be disappointed!!      Thanks Lori, Jessie and Sharon!!!!!  

Honored Contributor

@shoppingbabe wrote:

Good Afternoon everyone,  

I was able to attend the Lori Goldstein Live Audience show on Saturday, and I have to say it was wonderful. Everyone in the audience was friendly, it was like one big Logo Family.  We all had a chance to do a meet and greet with Lori and Jessie.  They are both dolls!!!! Lori took her time with everyone, gave a signed autographed picture of herself and Louise to each person and took a picture with each person.  I brought my Lori Goldstein book and she signed it for me. Jessie also took the time to speak with everyone and was also happy to take a picture. Sharon was wonderful too, see came out before the show started and talked to everyone in the audience. I have to say it was a memorable day, Lori, Jessie and Sharon are very sweet, tiny and petite. The staff at the Q were very kind and helpful.  If you ever get a chance to attend a show, I don't think you would be disappointed!!      Thanks Lori, Jessie and Sharon!!!!!  

@shoppingbabe  Thanks for the interesting info.  I'll try to get to the next one!

Who is Louise?

Occasional Contributor

@Pearlee Louise is Lori's dog.